Ridley Scott & Damon Lindelof to screen PROMETHEUS footage at WonderCon.

Started by El Diablo, Mar 07, 2012, 12:33:06 AM

Author
Ridley Scott & Damon Lindelof to screen PROMETHEUS footage at WonderCon. (Read 27,630 times)

El Diablo

El Diablo

WonderCon, which takes place next weekend (March 16-18) in Anaheim, California, will have a special presentation on PROMETHEUS scheduled for Saturday, March 17th. Sir Ridley Scott and Damon Lindelof will be attending.

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc_prog_sat.php

1:15-2:15 20th Century Fox: Prometheus and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter...in 3D— 20th Century Fox and WonderCon attendees have two big reasons to celebrate the year's event. Sir Ridley Scott, director of Alien and Blade Runner, returns to the genre he helped define and he'll be live on stage to tell you all about Prometheus, his epic and groundbreaking new mythology. Sir Ridley and co-screenwriter Damon Lindelof will screen some exclusive footage.

Cvalda

First Blood

Cvalda

El Diablo

I'm going as well. Looking forward to it.

Valaquen

Cvalda

Time to start scheming ways to corner Ridley Scott and get his autograph... :P

Master

Get one for me too!  ;D

I hope the footage will appear in web short after Wondercon.

GhettoDefendant

Quote from: Master on Mar 07, 2012, 03:58:09 PM
Get one for me too!  ;D

I hope the footage will appear in web short after Wondercon.
Legitimately or otherwise, we need to see it

ikarop

ikarop

http://www.amctheatres.com/movie-news/2012/03/exclusive-amc-theatres-20th-century-fox-livestream-present-live-q-a-with-director-ridley-scott-and-premiere-of-new-prometheus-trailer

QuoteOn Saturday, March 17th at 4 p.m. PST/ 7 p.m. EST, legendary director Ridley Scott will premiere the first full trailer for one of 2012's most anticipated films, PROMETHEUS, at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. This invite-only premiere will follow a 30 minutes Q&A session with the iconic director conducted by Prometheus writer/producer Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, Executive Producer and Writer of TV's LOST).

So how can you see the Q&A and trailer premiere? We've got you covered!

Livestream will be streaming the entire event LIVE online and it will be viewable at the following destinations:

AMCTheatres.com: http://go.amctheatres.com/prometheus

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates about the event.

With an event like this, you don't just want to be a viewer, you want to be a participant! Submit your questions now for Ridley Scott by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post. We'll also be taking questions during the event on the destinations listed above.

Immediately following the live event the new Prometheus trailer will be available on the AMC Theatres YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/amctheatres. Make sure you subscribe to our channel so you can be among the first to see it!

ThisBethesdaSea

New Prometheus Trailer next week!!!!! yay!

Cvalda

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 07, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
On Saturday, March 17th at 4 p.m. PST/ 7 p.m. EST, legendary director Ridley Scott will premiere the first full trailer for one of 2012's most anticipated films, PROMETHEUS, at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. This invite-only premiere will follow a 30 minutes Q&A session with the iconic director conducted by Prometheus writer/producer Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, Executive Producer and Writer of TV's LOST).
How can I get an invite to this? :o Granted, it's probably going to be the same thing at Wondercon, but still. Guess Ridley is going to be having a busy day.

T Dog

Will I watch it? Won't I watch it? I don't know yet.

I just don't want a Predators on my hands where I've seen all the good stuff before entering the cinema.

ThisBethesdaSea

I hope this new trailer clocks in at around 2:25 in length.

Pn2501

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 07, 2012, 07:59:20 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Mar 07, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
On Saturday, March 17th at 4 p.m. PST/ 7 p.m. EST, legendary director Ridley Scott will premiere the first full trailer for one of 2012's most anticipated films, PROMETHEUS, at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. This invite-only premiere will follow a 30 minutes Q&A session with the iconic director conducted by Prometheus writer/producer Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, Executive Producer and Writer of TV's LOST).
How can I get an invite to this? :o Granted, it's probably going to be the same thing at Wondercon, but still. Guess Ridley is going to be having a busy day.

It's a live stream of wondercom, well that's the impression I get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed