NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,252 times)

Predalien91

Predalien91

I know it's supposed to be a ninja turtle reference but hey. If you want to build a K series Alien hive from AVP Extinction this will do!

Now just wait till Neca redesigns the package art with AVP Extinction art in a few years.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Ok
Available at SDCC and the Alien club only...
How many of you are club members?

Otter

Otter

I had wanted this when it was revealed lat year (big Aliens and Turtles fan), but if NECA aren't doing non-attendee orders, this will be tough for me to get. Didn't join the club because my focus is '86 film characters... but this is very cool.

lightsyder

lightsyder

I think this will be available for order on their site like most of this years SDCC exclusives.  No pre-order though, first come first serve

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 02, 2017, 09:54:13 PM
I think this will be available for order on their site like most of this years SDCC exclusives.  No pre-order though, first come first serve

Hope you are right... I'd hate to have to eBay this one.

dHunter333

dHunter333

i am a club member, we can quite possibly work something out if needed
i'm sure the figure will be $40 or so on their site
$25 plus shipping
maybe more like $37, but the neca store is really bad on shipping in my experience

my shipping so far is about $40
for 14 figures
and that is with me choosing the consolidated combined shipping, so i dont get any figures until late july (like vasquez that is already out)
i ordered 2x series 11, 2x consolidated pack (each pack is vasquez, covenant xeno, covenant neo), and went ahead and ordered 2x coventant pack (2x xeno 2x neo)
i should get my order of just covenant figures whenever they come out, and all of the rest will wait until it is ALL out and it didnt save me any shipping
quite annoying

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Sounds cool...

Would love it if NECA would just open the membership again.

dHunter333

dHunter333

i read the figure will be $30 plus shipping
they should keep membership open until series 11 sells out

windebieste

windebieste

@Vark: I think they're repurposing the AvP-R Alien head on this item.

They should have made it screen accurate to the cartoon series - make it look like a cartoon character. 

-Windebieste.

Vark_

Vark_

@ Windebieste : That figures, and the whole body by the way. My bad, the Resurrection xeno hasn't been released so far, although it's really close to the AvP-R variant, except for the leg and head design. Where was I ?!  ::)

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Vark_ on Jun 03, 2017, 02:26:10 PM
@ Windebieste : That figures, and the whole body by the way. My bad, the Resurrection xeno hasn't been released so far, although it's really close to the AvP-R variant, except for the leg and head design. Where was I ?!  ::)
I think the Res one also had arm fins and thinner fingers.

dHunter333

dHunter333

yes the head is def avp r warrior head, he has that snarl thing going on
the white upcoming joker xeno (from the batman vs aliens 2 pack) looks to be on the new resurrection body
to me this might be the new avp r warrior body, but i think its the new aliens warrior upgraded body that they said would be released in series 12

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jun 02, 2017, 07:51:16 PM
I know it's supposed to be a ninja turtle reference but hey. If you want to build a K series Alien hive from AVP Extinction this will do!

Ha. Exactly my thinking.  :P And that's what it'll be in my mind.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Someone is already selling one of these sdcc Sewer mutation figure for $99.99. Interesting

Otter

Otter

Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 02, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

Pretty sure I read that this one is not like the other SDCC exclusives this year.  As in not available to purchase online; Con and X Club only.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed