now i realy want it

Started by brad873, Oct 19, 2007, 09:16:37 PM

Author
now i realy want it (Read 3,051 times)

brad873

brad873

ive never got the game, but i have played the demo, and this old trailer makes me want to get it even more now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrqSCn0sBPw&mode=related&search=

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

There was a demo?

brad873

brad873

oh wait, that was AVP2 i played, but i want extinction just as much, looks good

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

I really really really wanted it to myself. Then when I got it, I thought it was fun but not as fun as some other Alien and Pred games. There is only one single cinematic cutscene in the whole game, some missions can be impossible, there are times when your selected unit runs into an obstacle and just runs the other direction(Which is also very annoying in the middle of a fight), and even if you do every mission right, you don't exactly get much besides the cheat menu but you can unlock it before you even start a campaign. I'm just saying. It's a very good game but the first of its kind for the console so it's flawed in a couple ways. It is very enjoyable though. Try renting it first and then buy it if you think it's cool. This whole thing is just my opinion though so do what you want.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I have it. If you do buy it on PS2 make sure it's not a Blue disk!  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed