IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,663 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

On the tailend of the LA Comic Con, we seem to be getting a fair bit of news now and along with our report and Q/A stuff, we’ve now got an interview from IESB:

“It’s a standalone film. We really wanted to do something to set this movie apart from the last one. It does pick up where the last one ended, though, with the birth of the Pred-Alien. We actually rewind a little bit and see the birth of the Pred-Alien once again. But from there it’s a standalone movie. The cast of human characters is completely new and an interesting group of people so you don’t really need to have seen the last one to enjoy this one.”

Haven’t had time to read it all yet but from the sounds of it, it does seem to be pretty interesting and gets into quite a few things. You can read the whole thing at IESB. Thanks to fluxcap for the news.

Xerxész

Xerxész

They rewind the altar scene? But it was redesigned so it won't be the same as in AvP, I think.    ???  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Sounds cool, apart from the altar scence being re-made. I like the fact the bros. said that its a stand alone film

XenoFox

XenoFox

This movie looks like its gonna rock! Its got special effects, and style down. However, THIS ONE BETTER HAVE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT... If this is just a bloodbath with no thought of it, its all over.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

wonder if wel c the elder pred frm 1st avp gettin slain wif the rest of the crew?

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

It just gets better all the time. I certainly hope for more character development, specially with Wolf, of course. :)

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

if so, i hope he goes down wif a fight

Why?

Why?

Good interview thanks. Lots of stuff in it is really gonna piss off the purist fanboys. LOLZ

Xerxész

Xerxész

Hmm...yeah, it would be very interesting how the Elder Predator from AvP will die in the beginning?    ???  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

I do agree Xerxesz. I wonder how the Elder Predator will die to? I mean he might die because: #1-The Predalien might catch him by suprise.#2-I wonder if we will get to see a fight between the Elder Predator, Elder Predator vs Predalien. I like it...   ;D     8)  #3- I also wonder if when the ship crashes and the Predalien is on Earth,will the Predalien have any scars?   ???   Well, that's all the questionns for now.  :(  

Nomad

Nomad

I think that we will see only elders dead cold body... or we wont see no elder pred   :-\  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Or #4 vesion is that there will be no Elder Predator on that ship. I say this 'cause the scene is redesigned, so they could have changed the Predators as well.  Anyway, I hope that they didn't changed that scene so much.  Lot of questions...    :)   But that's why we are so excited about the film.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

jst wotched the clip again, realy cool wen the guys face is bubblin' wen the acid hits him- much more graphic than the previous movies, yet not as greusum as the fly 2 wen the guy peels his off! also i wonder if the aliens can spit acid again?

zen

zen

I did'nt read anywhere were they said the scene was redesigned.They said they REWIND,but not redesigned the scene.And Predator,if your going to bitch at us please do it in english,dumb-a$$.And i think the elder pred gets killed when he is'nt looking   ;D  .

Nomad

Nomad

In the book AVP based on the moie it was said that during the flight predaors rest in stasis tubes just like humen in aliens. P. Anderson cut this idea from the movie. I think that is how Chet will kill them all

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed