More Predators Hawaii News

Started by Darkness, Sep 18, 2009, 05:09:40 PM

Author
More Predators Hawaii News (Read 8,458 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a further update on Tim Ryan's Reel Hawaii that they will be shooting Predators for 18 days on Big Island in Hawaii starting October 12th.

“The Predators feature film sequel is on for 18 days of filming on the Big Island beginning Oct. 12, confirmed Ron Schmidt, the production's UPM....

Predators"˜ production offices are at the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel since several jungle locations will be used all along the Hamakua Coast and many on private property. The 20th Century Fox production's budget is about $40 million. Big Island officials so far have been unable to estimate how much the film will spend in Hawaii thought other sources said it will be in the millions of dollars and possibly as much as $10 million...

Final casting has not been completed for the nine main characters who will be filmed trying to escape the rainforest from the marauding predator.”

Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

lunchboxx

lunchboxx

jeez, 10 out of the 40 mill just to shoot there??  this movie better be good, or i'll burn the fox building down to ashes.    >:D      >:D      >:D  

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

October 12 does seem quite close, I sure hope they can find some suitable actors in the upcoming days.

tigerija

tigerija

40mil is ok i guess. District used 30mill, and had great plot if you ask me. When Transformers used 100mil and was shit, lol, just a special effect movie... I just hope the plot wont suck... but I dont trust anymore about Alien or Predator related series, coz last one sucked hard...

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Does seem strange that the new predator movie hasn't got cast yet. Any rumours out there on the net about whos in line for the movie. I have got a good feeling about this though 10 months and counting down, come on!

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is truly cool news about predators sequels and the filming date in on octobre 12 ,2009 in hawaii but they wiil annonce the entire casting that will be on predators soon.

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Will be very interesting who they do cast for the nine roles in the movie.

alien90

alien90

Hawaii? oh boy i hope its not like another Jurassic Park.. What happened to Texas?

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

What is this Dog the bounty hunter VS Predators? How scary can Hawaii be?  Predators in another jungle paradise?  Not so original.

K

K

oh boy, rodriguez & nimrod's "rebooted" Predator + nine multicultural cast members (didn't know Predators were practitioners of afirmative action...) running around coconut palms... can't wait.

K

K

ps: if you read further about the move in that blog^, you will find this: "The script he originally wrote in 1994 is the one he’s now producing, sources said." among other info.

K

K

movie*

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Well i shall wait and reserve judgment till the reviews come out then ill decide if its worth my hard earned cash to see it at the movies or just wait for dvd.  The last 2 movies made me cry everytime i heard Aliens vs Predator so i think that says it all.

Alien³

Alien³

I have no hope for this film.

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Relax it will all turn out well in the end. Lets see who the actors are, and wait for the first trailer.You can make judgement then if your going to enjoy it or not. Give the cast and crew involved a chance!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed