Which Figure do you Recommend Most?

Started by aliens13, May 20, 2020, 12:45:49 AM

Author
Which Figure do you Recommend Most? (Read 2,725 times)

aliens13

Hello everyone, I have been an Alien fan all my life. For several reasons I never had an Alien figure, but now that I have work and I can afford it I'm seen to buy an Alien from NECA. I don't wanna collect them, with just one I'm OK.
My opcions are the Xenomorph Warrior from Resurection (Series 3), the Dog Alien (series 3) or the Ultimate Dog Alien? Which one of those do you think that is the best?

426Buddy

Ultimate dog alien but both are good figures.

The ultimate dog is an upgraded dog alien with better articulation.

aliens13

Yeah that's the one that I'm looking most although it's the more expensive 😂. The Alien Resurrection one also looks very nice.

426Buddy

It's a nice figure too, sturdy for a neca fig.

aliens13

Thanks for the opinion, I think that I'm more inclined to the Alien Dog figure.

dHunter333

What's your favorite Alien film? Are you more interested in movie figures or great figures from any source material? I have lots of suggestions...

aliens13

I love all 4 Alien films although I prefer Alien and Alien 3. I also have a special love to Resurrection since it was the first Alien movie that I watched when I was 4 or 5 years old. But I'm more interested in the movie material, I'm not into the Expanded Universe too much.

Also I live in Argentina, and in the website from here that I was looking there isn't too many options.

littlesprout

The Ncea Alien 40th anniversary edition Big Chap is a great figure. Around 40 dollars on eBay but really nice detail and mobility. Comes with egg face hugger and chest burster as well!

aliens13

Quote from: littlesprout on May 25, 2020, 07:55:47 PM
The Ncea Alien 40th anniversary edition Big Chap is a great figure. Around 40 dollars on eBay but really nice detail and mobility. Comes with egg face hugger and chest burster as well!
I would love to have it... The problem is that the USA dolar is very expensive here in Argentina, and I mean REALLY expensive 😂 and also very limited in diversity of options to buy. Thats why I looked to my favourites and more cheaper option taht I could find. But thanks for the suggestion

Katanu

Yeah, I feel your pain man.
I'm from Brazil and the dollar here is also very expensive, so I can't buy figures from outside of Brazil, the converted price plus taxes would murder my bank account.
Just keep your eyes open for bootleg figures, there's a lot being sold as the real deal.

aliens13

Quote from: Katanu on Jun 06, 2020, 02:33:49 PM
Yeah, I feel your pain man.
I'm from Brazil and the dollar here is also very expensive, so I can't buy figures from outside of Brazil, the converted price plus taxes would murder my bank account.
Just keep your eyes open for bootleg figures, there's a lot being sold as the real deal.
It really sucks... But with one toy at least I'm happy

It's nice to see another people of South America over here... Even if we are rivals in futbol 😂

Xenomrph

I really like the Hiya Toys Warrior Alien based on 'Aliens: Colonial Marines'. The ankle articulation is questionable but everything else about the figure is really cool.

aliens13

Anyone knows how about this figure??

It looks cool... But is to cheap to be a NECA original... So I have my doubts.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Looks like a Neca but packaging seems odd.

Not sure if its Neca or a knockoff.

aliens13

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 07, 2020, 04:09:24 PM
Looks like a Neca but packaging seems odd.

Not sure if its Neca or a knockoff.
Looks more like a knockoff...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed