AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales (Read 20,503 times)

Purebreedalien

Colin_Strause | 24 Apr 2008 21:503 Not quite.     :)    Really?

rchin1

rchin1

Yes Gort Pred that's is so true  I'm gald that AVPR is doing well, the uncut version was f**king great blood,gore what more do we want     Strause Brothers for AVP3 f**k yeah

PREDALIEN-K.

All hail AVP-R    ;D     ;D  

andy_07

andy_07

bought avpr on blue-ray the first day it came out.  i love the movie and have watched it multiple times.  i do wish the scenes were brighter, but the quality is still amazing on blue-ray.

Alien³

Alien³

Sweet.

War Wager

War Wager

*sighs* Sweet niblets...

Krycek

Krycek

Not getting my money for this rip off

rock'nweird

rock'nweird

juno was a way better movie, gonna get that too

xAvP2MasTeRx

i have not seen the movie on blu-ray so i can't tell how good/bad looking it is.. (i am pretty sure its flawless) but all i can say is, they really improved the image on the DVD version, i bought the Extreme unrated set (on the 15th), and rushed home to watch it, crystal clear visuals, i did have to setup the TV to see everything, but other than that, perfect   ;D  

Newsfop

Newsfop

I got mine in the mail from Amazon a couple days ago. I've still got the Woodruff Jr. commentary to watch. I like what I've seen and heard thus far.

yeah

yeah

I am sure fox smudged their numbers, so it looks like they did not f**k up the franchise.  I have not seen avp 2 on either amazon or www.barnesandnoble.com top 100 lists of DVDs.  hell no to AVP 3 and the asshole strause brothers

what

what

Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection and AVP 1 are miles and miles and miles, and miles better than avp 2

SHREK

SHREK

i suppose it comes down to wat the majority of people wanted from this movie.. i for 1 wanted 2 see a proper horror and was hoping that the thrill and excitment of P1, Alien and Aliens produced... this was a definate movie for the younger generation who would have seen the few good killing scenes and concentrated on that.... chartacter development, story line and overall portrayal of the franchise monsters was an offence to the original movies... but the movie did make money as it apealed to many people as a popcorn flick, whether the kind of movie i want and many others want to see from the AVP franchise can be made is another matter..

shred predator

shred predator

I bought the unrated digital copy version. This version to me is way better and consistent than the theatrical version by far- i turned the brightness up an extra 25% and the picture looks really good. all the wbitchin ive done... im happy now

lol

lol

Who cares how much avp 2 makes on dvd?!  It still flopped, and don't tell me it did not.  The movie cost what?  42 million, and it only made 41 million domestically, and domestically is what  really counts, rather than worldwide.  AVP 2 sucks shit!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed