Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers*

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers* (Read 389,354 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It will be after I've had a chance to speak to the artist and the art is actually from the production.  :)

skhellter

makes you wonder what else is out there... hidden.  :P

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 12, 2017, 10:24:42 PM
makes you wonder what else is out there... hidden.  :P

I keep wondering about the guidelines behind all those designs.
And the unused scripts. I guess every design had to be in the story at some point.

KiramidHead

Ridley is always coming up with new ideas that aren't always scripted. He had this concept for solar powered phone booths for his I Am Legend movie that never shows up in any of the drafts.

DorkiDori

wish we could get our hands on the original Prometheus 2 script :( would love to see how different the film wouldve been!

Evanus

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 14, 2017, 02:43:27 AM
wish we could get our hands on the original Prometheus 2 script :( would love to see how different the film wouldve been!
Yeah, there are probably tons of scripts that we haven't seen yet.

Corporal Hicks

No doubt. It's just a case of access, I'm afraid. Hopefully they'll show up eventually.

DorkiDori

how long did it take Alien: Origins to pop up after Prometheus? I feel like it was a few years after the film came out IIRC

Baron Von Marlon

Got a feeling they're gonna try and wait because they might use earlier ideas for the sequel.

Corporal Hicks

Still Collating...

Can't see the post, do you have the original link to the picture?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still Collating...

Thanks Hicks! I'll say it again, the art and creature department gave it their all for this movie. Such passion and creativity, I love seeing these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteWas a great pleasure to work on Alien: Covenant as a DMP/Generalist with such an amazing environment Team at Montreal MPC!
I loved so much at all!

I made some shot extensions by DMP and some 3D generalist solutions: Walls, Grounds, Gates, Mountains, bloody mess... etc.
I also worked on the early phase of Engineer city buildings and ground ( close and far distance too )

Thank you for the great adventure to the Montreal: env, Alien Team!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5wNnE

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed