Alien vs Predator Clue (Cluedo Board Game)

Started by Darkness, Mar 06, 2016, 09:29:29 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator Clue (Cluedo Board Game) (Read 13,671 times)

Darkness

It appears there is an official Alien vs Predator board game based around Cluedo coming out in April.

$40 - http://usaopoly.com/games/clue-alien-vs-predator

WHO has the skills and tools to capture the Alien Queen and face off against her offspring? It is up to you and your Predator comrades to determine WHERE her hidden lair is and WHAT weapon will be used to subdue her. Is she hidden in the volcano, or the oasis? Will it be Spartan with a whip on the beach, or Wolf with the Combi-stick in the jungle? CLUE®: ALIEN VS PREDATOR™ will startle and surprise you as you solve the mystery of the Alien Queen.

Includes:
Custom Game Board
6 Suspects: Spartan, Berserker, Elite, Scar, Wolf, and Ancient
6 Custom Metal Tokens representing the weapons: Combi-Stick, Plasma Caster, Shuriken, Whip, Wrist Blade, and Net Launcher
Rumor Cards featuring 6 Suspects, 9 Rooms and 6 Weapons
21 Hunt Cards
6 Custom Movers
Custom Scoring Pad (Clue Sheet & Envelope)
Instructions

JungleHunter87

Looks interesting, I'll defiantly be picking this up when it releases. This could be pretty fun or really bad. Depending on how it plays.

Spooky799kil

CLUE? It could work I guess if it plays right a certain way. I think a better idea for a AVP board game would just make RISK version of AVP with Aliens, Predators and Marines as the playable factions.

RakaiThwei

As a Toys R Us employee, I can tell you.. we maybe getting this..

....Not sure if this is the dumbest thing I've heard... or perhaps one of the best...

Don't like that they included Berserker in this though..  Why not just go with Celtic?

windebieste

WTF..?

Oh, Hell.  Why not?!  Might just get this for the sake of it. 

If it's good, terrific!

If it's bad, even better!  Always need another reason for a drunken board game party.

-Windebieste.

KiramidHead

So would Tim Curry be an Alien or a Predator? :laugh:

426Buddy

The alien killed clemens in infirmary with teeth! Hah I win.

Looks cool friends would laugh on game night.

CainsSon

I'm a huge collector of CLUE/CLUEDO Board Games, so as stupid as all these Pop-Culture tie-ins are, I imagine I will be excited to have this.
Honestly, I would just prefer a straight up Alien vrs, on board the Nostromo.

Weylan

Weylan

I think this might just be the greatest board game of all time. (I'm serious, cannot wait to play this)

JungleHunter87

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2016, 01:14:37 AM
So would Tim Curry be an Alien or a Predator? :laugh:

A Tim Curry Predator? I can see that monstrosity in my head. It's F***ing hilarious!  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What a random ass piece of merch!  :laugh: ... I am definitely picked this up.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=USAP10228&mode=retail

...Too far now.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2016, 10:18:07 AM

...Too far now.

W...T...F...? This is getting crazier by the day. What's next? AvP UNO? AvP Candy Land?

Whiskeybrewer

I do hope they are gonna release this in the UK as i want it bad.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2016, 08:23:44 AM
What a random ass piece of merch!  :laugh: ... I am definitely picked this up.

...Too far now.

Oh, you have got to be f**king kidding me!!

Mr. Domino

I groaned when I first saw the box art. Then, after that, I've just been getting progressively more giddy. The "Battle Yahtzee" just tipped me over the edge. I've now gone completely insane with gibbering laughter, and greatly anticipate these releases, and any more they decide to throw at me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed