NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 824,441 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here it is...a two pack of Genocide Aliens featuring the Big Chap and Runner.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What is the runner repaint at the bottom supposed to be? The color of the rod puppet in the corridor chase or something?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Not sure

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 20, 2016, 04:59:39 PMWhat is the runner repaint at the bottom supposed to be? The color of the rod puppet in the corridor chase or something?

Think it's just meant to be a Red Alien Runner.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 20, 2016, 05:41:23 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on May 20, 2016, 04:59:39 PMWhat is the runner repaint at the bottom supposed to be? The color of the rod puppet in the corridor chase or something?

Think it's just meant to be a Red Alien Runner.
No I mean the green one in the bottom row of headshots.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Oh, missed that! I assume that's just the Runner repaint announced recently, given how its shown alongside the W-Y commando.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're reissuing it in normal colour too, I think? I forget which way round it'll be but it's either the re-issue or the lead variant.

I like the Genocide repaints. Not too fussed myself (I've got the red Warrior) but I continue to love them doing varients like this. K-species next! 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The K-species were the green ones from AvP Extinction, right?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 20, 2016, 06:48:41 PM

You got it!

More yellowish, I'd say.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 06:51:24 PM

You got it!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H9mxmTFw22A/TrpyvV8MaVI/AAAAAAAAANY/yb6fQb4fiO0/s1600/avp+extiction+load+tela.jpghttp://www.avpgalaxy.net/images/games/avpextinction/aliens/alien08.jpg

More yellowish, I'd say.

Bit OT, but did you catch the possible reference to the K-Series in Aliens: Invasion?
Spoiler
About it being a disaster when W-Y tried genetically modifying xenos.
[close]

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 06:44:31 PM
They're reissuing it in normal colour too, I think? I forget which way round it'll be but it's either the re-issue or the lead variant.

I like the Genocide repaints. Not too fussed myself (I've got the red Warrior) but I continue to love them doing varients like this. K-species next!
Yes! A reissue along with a new color scheme, the newer more grey scale (I believe it's supposed to be a molten lead version, pre-sprinklers lol).

I like it and hate it at the same time. Simple repaint. I don't have a "Red Hive" to build up so these are of little interest to me. I will pick up a box set sure, but won't be opening any. K Series? Same opinion but an entire "Aliens V Predator Extinction" Line? SIGN ME UP!!! That's my dream team #facehuggerfriday reveal. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 20, 2016, 09:12:56 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 06:51:24 PM

You got it!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H9mxmTFw22A/TrpyvV8MaVI/AAAAAAAAANY/yb6fQb4fiO0/s1600/avp+extiction+load+tela.jpghttp://www.avpgalaxy.net/images/games/avpextinction/aliens/alien08.jpg

More yellowish, I'd say.

Bit OT, but did you catch the possible reference to the K-Series in Aliens: Invasion?
Spoiler
About it being a disaster when W-Y tried genetically modifying xenos.
[close]

I thought it was a bit of a dig towards Resurrection.

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 21, 2016, 12:23:44 AM
I like it and hate it at the same time. Simple repaint. I don't have a "Red Hive" to build up so these are of little interest to me. I will pick up a box set sure, but won't be opening any. K Series? Same opinion but an entire "Aliens V Predator Extinction" Line? SIGN ME UP!!! That's my dream team #facehuggerfriday reveal.

God, I would love a Ravenger or Carrier.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Just one more month!

426Buddy

426Buddy

That's pretty sweet, might have to be my first neca figure

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Holy shit, that looks GORGEUS!  :o I´m not in the mood of collecting 1/4 scale figures but that one is one hell of big reason to get it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed