Victoria Bildwell Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 20, 2008, 05:36:08 PM

Author
Victoria Bildwell Interview (Read 12,443 times)

admiral max

admiral max

whn i saw the movie it looked sick when i saw that a pregnant lady with the baby still inside being eaten by them chestbursters what a way to die

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

VB: I was amazed at what they can do in special effects, I’d never done anything of this genre before and it was brilliant!  WTF??? brilliant? Amazed?? that scene is one of the CRAPPIEST special effects I have seen ever.

konradski

konradski

Wolfs Girl   i agree  reminded me of parasite,s effects   more terrifying than avp-r was xtros pregnation birth scene now thats how you freak somone out  not a buncha muppets sliding around tagliatelli   any one else find the annoying flickering flouresant lights a bit too much of a cliche in the hospital ,  also did the aliens turn them off just before the people arrived lol they were on before the attack not only are they the most vicious terror calculating creature mankind will ever encounter but they have an energy saving policy and render lighting all flickery like lmao

ZEN

ZEN

konradski:  "any one else find the annoying flickering flouresant lights a bit too much of a cliche in the hospital , also did the aliens turn them off just before the people arrived lol they were on before the attack"  Did you even watch the movie?.If you did you would know that the transformers for the power plant were destroyed by the predator,cutting the power to the town,and that the hospital was on a back-up generator which will last only as long as you keep putting gas in it.Also i thought the bellie-bursters were nifty,and its probably a hell of a lot better then anything you could come up with.

konradski

konradski

back up genys kick straight in and dont turn lights off at the SWITCH ,,as people on ventilators other medical equipment would die DOHH!! ,another  point i didnt see any of our intrepeid survivors filling it up..did you !! i must have missed that part in my exitement on waiting for an epilleptic fit to kick in why were they flickering my flosi lights dont are you now going to say every fluorescent Starter was somehow knackerd because of a power failure,,i dont think so you do know what one is dont you  why its been done before being eaten inside out in quite a few b movie,s and others like the Society ,the decent any one remeber the film were the dead fella sits up n his inards fall out on the operating table ,or the one were the zombies push thier hands into a guys stomach theres more if you look the 80,s cheap horror video were abound with ways to evicerate birth  see i dont have to come up with a diffrent take as most have been done and that,s why the scene is redundant and just in the movie so the strauss brothers cansay they gave you a revulsion scene which was crap

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen/// What's up, I liked avpr too!!! Not surprised by the critics, but am concerned with all the fans bashing it. 7/10   ;D  

ZEN

ZEN

konradski:I own a terrarium,and i have a lamp with a dial so i can adjust the lighting,and in some cases if insufficiant power reaches the bulb then it can blow.The same can be said for the lights in the hospital if you asume that 2 genys are running the lights and 1 is'nt working then very little power will cause some of the bulbs to blow.And in some cases an entire room will be out of power while another is brightly lit.And the generators will only function if you put gas in them,and to keep people from dying the genys that keep people from dying and the ones for lighting are on different systems.(A reletive of mine is in the medical profession).Oh,and maybe you should knock TRANSFORMERS for having robots because films from the 50's had them.

ZEN

ZEN

Sulaco:HEY DUDE!!!   ;D  .Long-time-no-read!(   :D  ).I very much enjoyed AVP-R,it was'nt an epic film,but it was very awesome!.I'm so sick of people going "epic" this and "epic" that.Why can't people just enjoy the things in life rather then just bitch  about them?.Oh well,glad ya liked the movie buddy,unfortunetly my script is down the toilet because major plot points in it are in the movie,but thats ok,because my script was'nt really going anywhere.What about you?   ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

What's up Zen? I embrace avpr in the series, I liked the idea of it being a dark b movie horror show. I saw it twice and if it's still playing? " one more time " I thought they were right on with ideas, but the small budget held them back a little. Pretty cool and fun movie to see, definatly did not ruin the series, I thought the alien series was crashing because of AR and the predators not being taken seriously because of AvP... Yeah AVPR kinda went in with nothing to lose. Can't wait for the extended dvd!!!Hit me back!!!   8)     8)     8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I loved the alien dragging the body in the pool room, would have rather had the aliens cut the power on purpose like the old days, they needed a runner, perfect opportunity. More time needed on the pred ship { that scene was awesome} Wolf looked great! Maybe could have used that whip more, just some quick thoughts, trying not to bitch, out of time will be back tonight!!!

ZEN

ZEN

Totaly agree with you on A:R,they showed too much and in AVP the preds got whacked left and right,but they were very young and unexperienced,so i did'nt really mind.The pool was very cool,and i like how the ooze made all the bacteria in the pool disappear,taking the water with it.Or does the ooze evaporate the water?.It turned the aliens,people and some plant life into dust.I agree with the small budget,but after the hubbub with AVP the producers werent sure,so they gave it a smaller budget and thought "If it makes enough money then we'll do a big budget movies sequal".Or thats what i like to think,i have no idea what they're thinking and thats the best i could come up with.I would say more,but i already wrote it down in my other comments.It's getting late on the east side,so i've only got time for one more comment tonight,then its off to bed,so good-by my freind,and sleep well.PEACE OUT!!!.  l..l_   ;D  _l..l

konradski

konradski

k lol transformers was actualy good to watch and enjoyable so no i wont knock it  ok so why did they have to flick the switch to turn the lights on flouresiants lights use a starter to charge up the power to turn on   your reptiles would be very cold under a flouresant light try a bulb meant to give off heat for healthy pets maybe a normal beonet fitting or halogen  so you can blow a light by not having power tht defies belief ask an electrician ineficiant power = dim or no light at all that why we have ressistors in products to lower voltage and how dimmer switche,s work ie your terrarium control switch  you still dont answer any of the points i raised did you see in the film if any of the people refill the generator simple question

ZEN

ZEN

I use a 25w bulb with a neodimiun sleeve for my pet toads.And im sorry because i must have missed the part were they flicked the switch.And you know those switches for homes were like the dial but it goes up and down?.Insurance companys are begining to stop covering houses with them if theres a fire,because insufficient power causes them to blow up in some cases.And no i didnt see anyone refill it.But just because you dont see it does'nt mean it is or is not there or happening.And did you stop to think that maybe to save a quick buck the person running the hospital just got crappy cheap knock-off bulbs?.I watch the news and listen to my relative all the time on how those people are cheap-skates.

ZEN

ZEN

Oh,and the maxim machine gun,aka:minigun,fires 6000 revolutions/rounds per minute (100 per second).But in P1 they reduced it to 3000rpm.And each shell weighs at least 2 pounds.And Blain (and Mac) was firing it for a little under half a minute.So your telling me (with your logic) that Blain was carrying 1.5 tons of ammo on his back?.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen or konradski? 2 questions! How did Reiko get the keys for the choppa. I can't recall? How did the aliens construct that hive so quick? I don't care about life cycle, avp set that up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed