Canadian AvP Competition

Started by Darkness, Aug 03, 2004, 01:32:37 PM

Author
Canadian AvP Competition (Read 3,167 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Amazing… a competition that’s not for the residents of America. Over at SpaceCast.com, they’re having a AvP competition where you can win a trip for two to Berlin and Prague. This one’s only available for Canada (excluding Quebec) and closes August 23rd.

Thanks to GL for the news.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

see i told you guys youd get your competitions just before avp comes out

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

yeh wen uk get some?

Oh

Oh

Nearer the UK/Euro release I presume

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

PVT HUDSON IS BACK! IN THE HIZOUSE! AND THIS IS A CONTEST FOR ME! :   ;D     ???     8)  

Ermac

Ermac

What is a "hizouse"? Anyway, good to see you.   About the comp: It still sucks that I have to travel across the Atlantic to enter.

papercrouton

papercrouton

Awesome, I was hoping Space would get on the ball sooner or later.  But...how does sending someone to Berlin and Prague get them "front and centre for all the action"?

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

damn it, I'm European...

HellAlien

HellAlien

EXCLUDING QUEBEC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D    DAMN F**KERS !!!!! THEY WILL BURN IN F*CKING HELL !!!!!    Anyway, ill try something to register anyway, might work might not.  And 9 days ppl, gettin freakin close now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed