“This Xenomorph Is Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Seen!” – The Bull Alien (Alien Lore)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 07, 2023, 05:26:50 PM

Author
“This Xenomorph Is Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Seen!” – The Bull Alien (Alien Lore) (Read 3,173 times)

Corporal Hicks

For Alien fans growing up in the 90s, it's almost a certainty that your first Alien figure was either a resurrected and cybernetically augmented Colonial Marine from James Cameron's Aliens or a wild and wacky hybrid Xenomorph XX121 produced by Kenner! My first Alien figure was certainly one of those hybrid Aliens – the Bull Alien.  

It's a figure that I've always had a soft spot for, and I've been impatiently waiting for NECA to release their take on the concept like they have done with many of Kenner's older releases such as the Scorpion, Snake, Boar and Panther Aliens.  

One of the more charming things about Kenner's original figures was that they included little mini-comics, which were focused around the marine or Alien the comic came with. All of the mini-comics formed a loose narrative around the concept of the resurrected Colonial Marines – or Space Marines as they are called here – battling Aliens around the galaxy and seemed to be very much a stylistic continuation of the aborted Operation Aliens TV series. Click here to find out more about Operation Alien!

Alien vs. Predator Galaxy once again turned to Declan Loftus for this new artwork depicting a Bull Alien on the offensive!

Click here to continue reading.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Jason Todd Voorhees

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed