Space Opera, The Rage and Communication Difficulties, Reviewing Predator: Incursion - AvP Galaxy Podcast #158

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2022, 10:07:17 AM

Author
Space Opera, The Rage and Communication Difficulties, Reviewing Predator: Incursion - AvP Galaxy Podcast #158 (Read 2,983 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 158th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! In the last Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast episode of 2022, Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are joined by community member and Xenopedia co-editor Leigh Burne (aka HuDaFuk) to discuss Predator: Incursion, the first book in The Rage War trilogy!

Space Opera, The Rage and Communication Difficulties, Reviewing Predator: Incursion - AvP Galaxy Podcast #158

We discuss the different tone of the book, the introduction of the Rage, the portrayal of the Predators and plenty more!

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunes, PodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a rating and review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you'd rather see our beautiful faces, as always, the video version of the podcast is also available on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Mass Effect-like scope taking place after Resurrection? :o ...btw nice podcast guys 8) I wonder if the concept could work in a video game🤔😅 👉👈 an audio drama would be interesting though.

TheBATMAN

Or an Alien game in the Mass Effect format?? Yes please.

GreybackElder

Great podcast gents! The rage war series is my favorite AVP series! Looking forward to revisiting this amazing collection of stories! A side note, as a diehard predator fan I too felt that the predators were underpowered at first. I do think Tim Lebbon does an excellent job balancing things out better in the subsequent novels. Possibly one of my favorite moments is one of battles after the invasion of weavers world.

As a side note, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble getting through the newest AVP novel. My least favorite thing about predator EU is the yautja, space samurai stuff. To be fair I like what we get in AVP prey and (alien vs predator movies mostly for nostalgia But the newest novel too much Youngbloods and honor and blah blah I just haven't been able to finish it.

TheBATMAN

Another great episode gents.

I wanted to ask, im sure Tim Lebbon said in interviews he had to change some minor aspects of this novel to avoid clashes/errors with what was then Neil Blomkamp's upcoming Alien 5.

Did we ever find out what those changes were?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed