[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 97,169 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 12, 2021, 02:51:13 PM
Alright so they probably have an FX studio on this. It's probably ADI but since The Mandolorian uses Legacy they might be using them but it's probably still ADI.

Oh god no no no. The nightmares are coming back. I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if Voodoo cried out in terror.

Bug hunt wilson

I am just wondering why are they putting Morden day politics in this moive that's suppose to take place a long time ago

Hunter-Killer

Cue the insecure man-babies complaining about gender roles and soy

Bug hunt wilson

Ah yes name calling but you don't give me a real response

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

I'm totally cool with a female protagonist, in fact I'd say this series is long overdue for one. I just hope they don't go Mulan 2020 and make her a superhero from beginning to end.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Feb 12, 2021, 04:07:04 PM
I'm totally cool with a female protagonist, in fact I'd say this series is long overdue for one. I just hope they don't go Mulan 2020 and make her a superhero from beginning to end.

Genuine question : why would it be overdue ? Is it overdue for the alien franchise to have a male hero ?

I totally agree with the rest of your assessment though.

Bug hunt wilson

Same here's make her flawed and human and not somebody who can do everything right out of the box cough cough rey.The only thing I am worrying about is the gender norm stuff.

The Guy

You don't have to be a man child to think that the idea of 15 year old indian girl vs Predator is an idiotic idea considering the first film.

Jigsaw85

Because the predator series has always been male dominant and it's nice to mix things up a bit. I'd be cool with a male protoginst in the alien movies too cause I'm really sick of every female protagonist in the alien series getting called a Ripley wannabe.

Bug hunt wilson

Hopefully we get a male character in the alien tv seriers we never really got a main male character in most alien comics

Hunter-Killer

Hunter-Killer

@bug hunt wilson

What I said didn't reference your comment (unless you had made relative comments on previous posts, in which case if the boot fits, then lace it up and wear it), although I wouldn't call gender equality "modern-day politics."

Focusing on a term such as "gender role" as a negative aspect regarding this science fiction movie is low vibrational and a waste of communication.

There's too many cool and interesting paths this movie can take for it to be disregarded because EWW THERE'S GONNA BE A GIRL IN THE MOVIE

AVPR/The Predator
#blamecanada

Bug hunt wilson

What you got against Canada?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Feb 12, 2021, 04:16:29 PM
Because the predator series has always been male dominant and it's nice to mix things up a bit. I'd be cool with a male protoginst in the alien movies too cause I'm really sick of every female protagonist in the alien series getting called a Ripley wannabe.

I think what's nice is having interesting characters and story no matter what gender they may be. So let's hope that's the case for this one.

Hunter-Killer

It's a SouthPark reference lol.
Canadians are f**king tight

TomT

TomT

I don't know how this movie can get even worse, it's like they intentionally choose the worst ideas possible. Poor poor Alien and Predator franchises.

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Feb 12, 2021, 03:56:54 PM
Cue the insecure man-babies complaining about gender roles and soy
Of course thinking that 15 year old indian girl vs Predator is just incredibly stupid idea considering what happened in the first Predator is because all people who have issues with that are insecure man-babies...

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Feb 12, 2021, 04:21:36 PM
There's too many cool and interesting paths this movie can take for it to be disregarded because EWW THERE'S GONNA BE A GIRL IN THE MOVIE

Yeah, people who are fans of the two franchises where one of them has mostly female protagonists have issues with a girl in the movie... :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed