NECA Predator Card Back / Lore thread

Started by lightsyder, Jun 03, 2020, 03:01:05 PM

Author
NECA Predator Card Back / Lore thread (Read 6,449 times)

Tichinde

Tichinde

Love that Berserker is supposedly a prodigy who was the youngest ever to kill a xenomorph, but has a really rousing fight with the tired captive predator  :P ::)

Aside from me being a superpredator hating xenophobe who advocates original yautja supremacy, I have one of the cooler bios for you guys from Neca Lore

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 22, 2020, 04:01:41 AM
Love that Berserker is supposedly a prodigy who was the youngest ever to kill a xenomorph, but has a really rousing fight with the tired captive predator  :P ::)

Aside from me being a superpredator hating xenophobe who advocates original yautja supremacy, I have one of the cooler bios for you guys from Neca Lore

The true "Lost Predator!"  Cooler indeed! :)

Tichinde

Tichinde

It just occurred to me "Serpent Hunter" might actually already be in lore, this is a pretty cool connection I think I made. So does everyone remember that comic from alien vs predator annual "chained to life and death"? In it they talk about a hunter who has more cumulative xeno kills than anyone else, but he's going on his last hunt because he's so old his body is failing. We know from the good folks at Neca that the Serpent Hunter is one of the oldest predators so this lines up well. Here's some stuff though that makes me really think it could be serpent!

First of all just like the serpent bio it says he tries to think like them:

But also it says he's the Very best, that none had killed more xenos none had collected as many skulls

IDK guys, sorry if the images aren't working but I think he might be the same guy, same secluded attitude, same characteristics, and same track record of being the very best xeno hunter ever. Maybe this was on purpose as an homage or maybe I spend way too much time reading these comics.

Katanu

There's some cool lore from the Ultimate Scout Predator:

Tichinde

hey, does anyone know if the Neca Clan Leader has a little bio like the Alpha Predator did? I literally just noticed today that Alpha had a backstory behind the box décor, if you have Clan Leader can you confirm that he does or does not?

Kailem

He does:

Kradan

It's the first time I've seen Corporal being greedy lol

Tichinde

Oh cool, thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed