Blaine's Death

Started by Darkness, Mar 30, 2007, 09:10:03 AM

Author
Blaine's Death (Read 64,492 times)

RumorControl

RumorControl

Actually, it was Anna.  She was the real killer all along.

ace3g

ace3g

I know this has been discussed but here is a little more info in this article:

The Deleted Predator Weapon That (Accidentally) Still Appears In The Movie

In the original Van Damme design, the hunter's main weapon was a gun that fired razor-sharp spears. While this weapon isn't seen in the final movie, it's still used to take down one of the squad.

Jesse Ventura's Blain is the second member of Dutch's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) team to die in Predator. Viewers may recall during his demise the character is shot by something offscreen in his shoulder, with the dazed soldier then being shot in the back by the Plasmacaster. Pausing just before the impact of the shoulder wound, it's possible to see that he's hit by a spear-like weapon, which was intended to have been fired by the Van Damme version of the creature.

https://screenrant.com/predator-movie-deleted-weapon-appearance/

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: Weasel on Sep 23, 2009, 01:07:33 AM
I always considered it to be a initial low power cannon shot. Like in the AVP games you could hit someone with a plasma shot and they would still be alive. Just a low power cannon shot followed by a big one.

Its not and doesn't make any sense as to why it would need to do that in the first place. Its not even the same color as a plasma shot. The game came after the movie and made things up that weren't apart of the movies or ever mentioned in it.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I always thought it was a stun projectile or tracer, which then allowed the plasma burst to be more accurate.

Huggs

Huggs

He still had a couple seconds left before he had time to bleed.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 09, 2021, 04:57:24 AM
He still had a couple seconds left before he had time to bleed.

And he went out still chewing his Tyrannosaurus tobacco. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed