The Predator Wraps Filming Today!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

Author
The Predator Wraps Filming Today! (Read 17,839 times)

Master

Master

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 03, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
Quote from: genocyber on Jun 02, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
It's not often you see kids play a prominent role in an R rated film these days. Maybe were lucky and he will have a potty mouth.
RoboCop 2 style

More like Robocop 3, kiddy genius and stuff.

KiramidHead

I'm glad to hear it went smoothly. Hopefully Fox doesn't pull a WB and destroy the film in reshoots and editing.

dallevalle

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 03, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
I'm glad to hear it went smoothly. Hopefully Fox doesn't pull a WB and destroy the film in reshoots and editing.

well it happen with predator 2 alot of cut content so who know's.

irn

irn

When is the teaser for the announcement for the teaser for the trailer being released?

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Ha. I wouldn't realistically expect any footage until early next year.

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Master on Jun 03, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 03, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
Quote from: genocyber on Jun 02, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
It's not often you see kids play a prominent role in an R rated film these days. Maybe were lucky and he will have a potty mouth.
RoboCop 2 style

More like Robocop 3, kiddy genius and stuff.

I still think they should have cast the fat kid from Bad Santa.

von

von

Expect something for the 30th anniversary which falls on June 12. Boyd has twice hinted at it

Corporal Hicks

That'd be really nice if they did. A teaser poster or maybe some really short teaser along the lines of the Alien or AvP teasers, maybe?

von

von

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 06, 2017, 12:38:21 PM
That'd be really nice if they did. A teaser poster or maybe some really short teaser along the lines of the Alien or AvP teasers, maybe?

Perhaps! Would be more than pleased to see an official production still teasing a Predator or two. A partial reveal of the creature(s) or even a teaser poster (I'm not counting the Licensing Expo one) might suffice for now, anything more would just be a bonus!

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

So I take it this is not coming in 2018 then?

Corporal Hicks

As far as we know, it's currently slated for August release 2018. They've got over a year to work on post-production.

happypred

This movie is gonna be terrible

CelticP

CelticP

It's going to be dope, actually.

The Alien Predator

I can't wait to see it.  ;D

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

I've changed my attitude toward this movie. If it sucks, so what? if it bombs, We'll just wait a couple of years and then they'll announce another one with a director who will never shut the hell up about "going back to the roots!" God, How many times have we heard that one?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed