Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Reboot Movie)

Started by ace3g, Oct 06, 2020, 04:36:53 PM

Author
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Reboot Movie) (Read 8,664 times)

x-M-x

Why does Claire/Chris meet? Last I checked, they never met in RE2 game...

Voodoo Magic

It looks........ like a movie. :-\

Shasvre

Doesn't really look worse than some of the sequels to the Anderson films, though that isn't saying much. I'll give it a watch for sure.

Stitch

I'm not sure. It doesn't look terrible, and seems like a big step up from the later films of the original series. Doesn't exactly look great, though, and considering they're combining the stories of both RE1 and RE2 (which makes an RE3 adaptation potentially awkward), it might be a little overstuffed. If the running time isn't long, and I doubt it will be, that could leave a lot of story on the cutting room floor.

Quote from: x-M-x on Oct 07, 2021, 04:42:47 PM
Why does Claire/Chris meet? Last I checked, they never met in RE2 game...
Well, they're siblings. Guess they met pretty early!

Jigsaw85

That CGI is Scooby-Doo level terrible. :P

RidgeTop

https://twitter.com/thespherehunter/status/1446158294209290241?s

Other trailer.

Yeahhh... idk about this one. Getting strong Silent Hill: Revelation vibes, as in made on the cheap, going for the game's look heavily but not adapting the story faithfully. Still might be a fun watch, but as a fan I'm not liking what I'm seeing.

SiL

That first trailer may be the worst trailer I've seen in recent memory. The song choice, the editing, everything about it.

The second is an improvement but that's no compliment.

426Buddy

Okay watching with the sound on and when not at work made the trailer a much worse experience.

BigDaddyJohn

Yep, better trailer the second one, but that's not saying much.

Master

Well. This is the movie adaptation of RE that I'd like too see. I don't know if it's good or bad, but the tone is set right. What I can't really forgive is the silly silly title and no white eyes on zombies.

ace3g

New TV spot

BigDaddyJohn

I still have complete interest in watching it, oddly enough.

Samhain13

Oh. Looks cheap. But seems like they are trying to put some effort to follow more on the plot from the original games than the cursed Anderson movies, as much as they can I guess, at least no more Alice. Good to see them trying to use the main characters despite Leon and Jill don't looking like them.

BigDaddyJohn

Oh god, f**king Alice/Milla...  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed