Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Jun 22, 2019, 01:21:46 AM

Author
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022) (Read 5,947 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Since we didn't have a thread for the sequel.

'Aquaman 2' Sets December 2022 Release Date

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/aquaman-2-release-date-set-december-2022-1191133

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Looking forward to Black Manta taking center stage. ;D Not so enthused about the annoying guy from Ant-Man 2 as his evil partner.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 22, 2019, 10:34:32 PMNot so enthused about the annoying guy from Ant-Man 2 as his evil partner.

You talking shit about Randall Park? >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 22, 2019, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 22, 2019, 10:34:32 PMNot so enthused about the annoying guy from Ant-Man 2 as his evil partner.

You talking shit about Randall Park? >:(

Maybe.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

JASON MOMOA PITCHED HIS OWN AQUAMAN SEQUEL PLAN, AND THE STUDIO 'LOVED IT'

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/aquaman-sequel-story-mapped-out-by-jason-momoa

Movie starts shooting in 2020, for a 2022 release. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm very excited to see what he came up with. :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wish Momoa would leverage his newfound clout to get a Superman cameo in there.  He's in Cavill's corner.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 18, 2019, 05:02:04 PM
I wish Momoa would leverage his newfound clout to get a Superman cameo in there.  He's in Cavill's corner.

Aquaman v Superman: Dawn of Fishsticks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I would love for it to lean farther away from the DCEU (I wish the Steppenwolf mention was removed from the first one) and just go all out setting up more shenanigans in the Seven Seas. 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

As just a throwaway reference i think it worked, especially as it was to do with the first time Aqua and Mera met.

But Momoa has said he wont start filming until that thing in Hawaii is ended.

has there been an update on that?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I haven't bothered watching Justice League (or Batman v Superman, for that matter, as Man of Steel and Snyder's previous films have entirely soured me on him as a filmmaker) but I watched the Aquaman/Mera clip from Justice League on YouTube and to be honest, it doesn't feel like it meshes at all with the world presented in the standalone Aquaman film. :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2019, 01:09:46 PM
I haven't bothered watching Justice League (or Batman v Superman, for that matter, as Man of Steel and Snyder's previous films have entirely soured me on him as a filmmaker) but I watched the Aquaman/Mera clip from Justice League on YouTube and to be honest, it doesn't feel like it meshes at all with the world presented in the standalone Aquaman film. :D

I think theyve now said that scene was set in an Atlantean Outpost so they could save the reveal of Atlantis itself

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OCEAN MASTER

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 14, 2019, 03:07:00 PM
OCEAN MASTER

I feel like we're gonna get a bit of Nebula/Gamora relationsip between him and Arthur.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed