Halloween (2018) / Halloween Kills (2021) / Halloween Ends (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Sep 15, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

Author
Halloween (2018) / Halloween Kills (2021) / Halloween Ends (2022) (Read 34,418 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's so crazy that this is finally happening after so many false starts.

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

Make Halloween Great Again!

ace3g

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Really looking forward to this. Please be good!

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

Bumping this thread because I re-watched Halloween a couple of days ago. Some of the death scenes have not aged well at all, but what a great f**king movie, the stalking is phenomenal. Hype!

KillCrites

KillCrites

FIRST POSTER IS HERE

I am in love with the look of this mask, the weathering looks far better than what's seen on the RZ mask imo.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Ok. This got my attention. Still wondering how they will fit that both Mike and Laurie are still alive. Either Laurie pulled a Michael Myers at the beggining of Resurrection or that will be retconned but then H20's would have to be as well since Mike dies in that one.

Hmm I'm guessing this will either be a sequel to Halloween 2 or a Ressurection Reboot, meaning a sequel to H20 and keeping the idea that Laurie killed to wrong guy.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 19, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
Ok. This got my attention. Still wondering how they will fit that both Mike and Laurie are still alive. Either Laurie pulled a Michael Myers at the beggining of Resurrection or that will be retconned but then H20's would have to be as well since Mike dies in that one.

Hmm I'm guessing this will either be a sequel to Halloween 2 or a Ressurection Reboot, meaning a sequel to H20 and keeping the idea that Laurie killed to wrong guy.
It ignores all Halloween movies except for the original, but they have stated that they'll pay homage to some of the sequels.

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 19, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

It ignores all Halloween movies except for the original, but they have stated that they'll pay homage to some of the sequels.
Isn't it a continuation of Halloween II? Which is also like, by far the best sequel. And yeah, the poster looks f**king awesome.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

It screened the other night (I know this for a fact, not rumor - I missed going because a friend of a friend didn't secure tix). Trying to hit the next one.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 19, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

Either being a sequel to the first or the second doesn't make much difference. If its replacing H20, then I wonder why Mike waited 40 years instead of 20 to go after Laurie. Shit, Mike is over 60 in this one, I can't even imagine the guy that old still on trick or treat duty, the hell have he even been doing the past 40 years, what he been doing in his free time?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed