AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 164,647 times)

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

to me the predator 2 design look to bug like IMO. just one of the reasons why I like AVP and 1. Armor was pretty sweet on those 2, while in Predator 2 he look less high tech.

Prowler

Prowler

The first one looked more scary and ugly than the others IMO. They all look great but that first one looks evil as hell :o

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Though we do have that one picture for AvP 2, I wonder what the Predator in AvP 2 is going to look like all together. People have mentioned the mask's similarity to the one from Predator 2.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

he also bares a similar style of the first predator. second Pred IMO looks downright evil compare to the first one.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The second Predator did look more "evil"; especially after Harrigan shot it and it was walking towards him screaming.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

The predator 2 pred was the best!!

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

the second Pred had a lot of screen time, and we got to examine his look more then his predessor. One thing that bug me in P2 is when there was a close up of his face, they used an animatronic rather then KPH's mask. 

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I thought the close ups were decent though occasionally you could tell it was a mask.

I'm surprised how many people actually liked the AvP Predator designs...

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

perhaps since the amount of expressions is could do, besides the standard Po'ed, it did curiosity, understanding, shocked, and fierce. The eyebrow movements really help you understand what the Predator was feeling. I personally think it's the best so far IMO besides the original.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

The technology in the AVP mask was amazing, but the execution and design could have been better imho.

Imagine all that muscle work in the p1 mask...

thats Oscar-winning design material right there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really hated that skin colour in AvP.  :(

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I really didn't like the mandibles in AvP. In the first and second Predator. The mandibles stayed closed except when the Predator was screaming or speaking. In AvP they sort of just hung out to the sides and looked really ackward.

yauntja

yauntja

Predator from P1 8)

Punk19

Punk19

I loved the close up of the Predator's face in P2, it looked so cool. The horn that projected from the mandible bottums looked so cool, so did the three diamonds on the head.

Could this predator be from a different species though?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a different race, man. Just from a different country on the Predator homeworld is all. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed