AVP textures.

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 14, 2007, 03:42:15 AM

Author
AVP textures. (Read 5,705 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I started to play Extinction again but on my XBOX 360 I reached the 3rd level on the ALIENS campaign and there was horrible textures all over the map, these textures are not in the normal XBOX and PS2 version, I think it as to do with the emulation, hopefully it will be updated and fixed soon., as anybody else seen these textures whilst playing it on XBOX 360?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Well i've got it for PS2 so no worrys for me  :P but Half of my xbox games under "Emulation" also have some form of bad texture... some look like rainbows... and seeing as microsoft release new updates for the Backward comp Every "4 Months" .... :o

btw have you downloaded and installed there newest "Emulation update"? was released last month April 2007 version might fix it.

x-M-x

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I think the newest update actually emulated AVP Extinction, I tried the game on 360 a few months ago and it wouldn't play because it hadn't been emulated yet, the same with Predator: concrete jungle.

The emulated PREDATOR game was an improvement, the 360 anti aliasing smoothed the jagged edges  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed