Dan Trachtenberg’s Predator Film Now Titled Prey, Set for Summer 2022 Streaming Release!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 12, 2021, 02:26:00 PM

Author
Dan Trachtenberg’s Predator Film Now Titled Prey, Set for Summer 2022 Streaming Release! (Read 26,052 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 19, 2021, 11:17:27 AM
Wait, sentient flower pot has actual backstory ?

I can't remember which one (only read them the once), but in one of the later books we learn that
Spoiler
it's basically someone who keeps being reincarnated and Arthur Dent is always involved in their death somehow.
[close]
I think I maybe due a re-read of them all.

QuoteBtw, what are your thoughts on the movie adaptation ? I haven't read the books and thought it was a damn good comedy with its own style and charm

I've enjoyed all the adaptations so far.

alexpop

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 12, 2021, 03:38:16 PMPredator
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator
Prey

What a naming convention.
Guess in that order.
Very disappointed in Prey.

BlueMarsalis79

I'm sorry to hear that.

For me, it's pretty easily:

Predator
Prey
Predator 2
Predators

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 09, 2023, 05:01:04 PMI'm sorry to hear that.

Predator
Prey
Predator 2
Predators
Man all predator movies were good, third one was a little wonky but it had a good moments

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 09, 2023, 05:11:31 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 09, 2023, 05:01:04 PMI'm sorry to hear that.

Predator
Prey
Predator 2
Predators
Man all predator movies were good, third one was a little wonky but it had a good moments

That was my thoughts going into The Predator. I remember telling my friends that  I took to the theater with me, something to the effect of "Yeah, all the Predator movies have been either good or solid so far. So no reason to expect this one to be bad!" Boy was I in for a rude awakening lmao.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed