NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,995 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I'm hoping an Acid spray, I can't see Bishop- too large but I suppose they could just tweak the bisected Bishop figure.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Guessing one is the queen chestburster.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 10, 2019, 05:56:16 AM
Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 10, 2019, 05:46:21 AM
Randy mentioned on Twitter today that an ultimate Dog Alien is coming.  Improved articulation and includes "2 bonuses".
I'm kinda wondering how they'll improve on the existing version.
Actually have the legs in the right position? The knees are meant to go up, not down and forward like a person crawling on their knees.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Yeah I'm at least hoping it can pull it's head back and look better on all fours.

Perhaps one of the extras will be an interchangeable blood-soaked head from this gorgeous shot:

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 11, 2019, 05:31:14 AM
Yeah I'm at least hoping it can pull it's head back and look better on all fours.

Perhaps one of the extras will be an interchangeable blood-soaked head from this gorgeous shot:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a7a4516481b693b7e44e7e5cda44ed33/tumblr_inline_p7hk6eXw7X1qzcbft_500.gif
The film's greatest shot and one of the best in the film series.

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: dHunter333 on Feb 11, 2019, 02:32:29 AM
Guessing one is the queen chestburster.

Hoping you can place it on Ripley.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Well, when you run out of easy Predator/Alien repaints, the only option is to.....  :o *gasp*...... create a new sculpt.

Why not direct your budget towards the single most despised creature from the worst movie in the franchise? Profit!

The Old One

The Old One

lol!

The Newborn, PredAlien or Upgrade?
:D

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: DarthWall275 on Feb 11, 2019, 08:50:04 PM
Well, when you run out of easy Predator/Alien repaints, the only option is to.....  :o *gasp*...... create a new sculpt.

Why not direct your budget towards the single most despised creature from the worst movie in the franchise? Profit!

It's called capitalism homie

PigDog

PigDog

Why can't the government just supply us with Alien toys? Seize the means of nerd collectible production.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Alien and Predator toys are a fundamental human right, and NECA should be tried in the Hague for not giving them away for free. >:(

Predwars24

Predwars24

As bad as this movie was I want the Newborn figure. Take my money!

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Predwars24 on Feb 12, 2019, 11:29:05 PM
As bad as this movie was I want the Newborn figure. Take my money!

Yeah same, I'll get it for completionist sake. I have the old Signature series Hasbro one. Though I'm excited about that Ultimate Dog alien now....  :o

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Should be hitting store shelves soon then  ;D
(I don't like buying from Neca's stores directly, had a bad experience once and the shipping cost is nuts imo)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed