International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 150,312 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

DIAL-UP USERS BEWARE!!!!

All the new shots from the trailer:

Feral_PRED

OMG that was awesome!!!

x-M-x

Esoteric_Voyage

what will bother me about this film is that the original space jockey in ALIEN was way bigger than any of these, these jockeys sizes just look like a big humans, the jockey in ALIEN was absolutely huge, scott emphasised this using children as actors in the wider shots. but even with the full size actors close up to the jockey, they were still small.

JKS1

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 29, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Apr 29, 2012, 08:29:46 PM
I don't know which I'm more amped for; A:CM or this.

For me, definitely this. A:CM doesn't even come close to how amazing this looks.

I can't get that trailer out of my mind!  :o I need to see it again!

Totally agree

It looks absolutely phenomenal

DaveT937

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 29, 2012, 08:37:17 PM
A few other things to notice - presumably that's Holloway being hauled back to the ship when the guy keels over in two crewmates' arms.  The crewmates are Shaw and Ford - she doesn't die first time out as I wondered.

I think it's Milburn, if you look closely at the name on the helmet. I could be wrong

SpeedyMaxx

Well, those look like Milburn's glasses in that mess with the dissolving helmet.  Poor Rafe.  I'm still hoping we have a bit more of him than it seems.

I can understand scientific curiosity but even as a layman who works as a writer I know what it looks like when a snake is preparing to strike.  That's exactly the stance of that thing.  I wouldn't have gotten that close without - IDK - a hammer and tongs from Arby's, at least.

And I looked at the guy being carried but that really looks like Holloway to me.  I'll have to look at HD caps.

Snowdog

Looks like a human head instead of the jockey head.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 08:41:47 PM
DIAL-UP USERS BEWARE!!!!

All the new shots from the trailer:

Spoiler

[close]

Fifield's head gets f**ked up.

Sigglas

Looks like the worm slithers through the suit and then into the helmet and then explodes from the inside in a rain of acid. Maybe some kind of defense mechanism which is why the Jockey helmet is exploding too?

Tidus

Game_Over_Man

I thought Avengers was splendid - but this really will be film of the year!! Everything about the campaign and gradual filtering of material has been perfect.

...even the tease from Fox that it MIGHT be R-rated lol ;)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 29, 2012, 08:44:33 PM
Looks like a human head instead of the jockey head.

I'll give you guys a hint on this one.

JOCKEY MASK - JOCKEY HEAD.  ;D

Remember the jockey head is part of a suit. That mean's there's like an actual humanoid engineer inside the suit.

So what's being seen there is the inside of that thing as it... Explodes? For some reason. :D

Look at the shadow of that humanoid face there, it looks just like the jockey head statue.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Tidus on Apr 29, 2012, 08:46:38 PM
Spoiler
[close]

dafuq
I see an eye, a nose and maybe a mouth, I'm not sure.

Eva

Just stepped inside the door and this awaits me...!  :o :o :o
So awesome...!

Thx Cvalda - some epic screengrabs  :-*

Look at that helmet melting around someones face...!
Twisted Milburn putting an axe into someone else
The running jockeys...
I think that might be an engineers head that explodes - perhaps a head that was inside the jockey helmet...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed