New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 09:24:23 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 16,472 times)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

has it been confirmed that there are midnight showings on christmas eve?  if so, will they be nationwide?  sorry, banned from forums, that's why asking here...    :P  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is cool pics.

DARK SPRITE

DARK SPRITE

HAHA    ;D   I'm downloading the MOVIE man i can't wait to wach just have to wait 5 h and I'll wach this great movie ROCK

Deco

Deco

I dont understand how people keep going on about Wolf surviving the movie.... HE DOESNT

SHREK

SHREK

dark sprite where u dwnloadin it from?

SHREK

SHREK

oh man why do movies have to be so late in coming to the UK? ppl in america only have 2 wait 10 days, us lot over in the UK still have to wait another month    >:(  

venomp2

venomp2

@ DARK SPRITE- don't tell us if it's good or bad. just wait atleast three days after christmas. we don't want anything else spoiled.

DARK SPRITE

DARK SPRITE

I wont tell you the movie s great, you see    ::)   I want to say something ,but I'll ceep it secret    ;D   you all gona LOVE it ,this movie just roocks    :o   man it's soo cool

scarface

scarface

hes holding the handcannon if youve played the psp game.. also the predalien is just a bodyguard for the REAL queen in the hospital....the town gets nuked.   >:D     :P  

holdtheline

holdtheline

Interesting Dark Sprite...

venomp2

venomp2

A SPRITE does sound good right now.......   :D  

mcandrew99

mcandrew99

pretty cool!    :)  

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

scarface the game hasn't been confirmed its really going to be just like the movie like in the game Wolf live (rock on) but in the movie he dies (boooo!!!)   :'(  

hobomonster

hobomonster

Wolf should of had 2 Plasma Casters on his shoulders with out taking then apart and have handheld plasma casters in both hands wow he would blast 4 Aliens!.

My God I hate ADI ALIENS.  For God's sake Colin.  Next time fix that mouth and scale down the neck.  The neck almost goes out to its chin.  Quite frankly it looks terrible. No smiling aliens with mouths that look like a trap door opening next time please.     :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed