Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,636 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Samhain13

Samhain13

Some Halo Infinite Multiplayer, its alright.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Halo Growth Hormone?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Nah I can't play as the Spartan IIs that took the real gear just the new generation of Spartans that take shitty sarms.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You respect the Spartan III's mofo.

Spoiler
(This new gen's clearly inspired by.)
[close]

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 17, 2021, 11:12:02 PM
You respect the Spartan III's mofo.

Spoiler
(This new gen's clearly inspired by.)
[close]

Mark VII is fine for the most part but still got some of thing from Halo 4 and 5 customization I don't like. Having the Mark V Reach customization on the game is great, too bad you have to buy the battle pass for it.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You have to for progression generally, I don't like it but it's still better than any other FPS with a similar system, and personally I think the art style's damn near perfect.

Razz

Razz

Doom Eternal

Playing it again with Ray Tracing, chef kiss*.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Mopping up MCC Achievements

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finished Halo Wars. Started up Halo: Reach. Hoping to make my way through everything in chronological order before the release of Halo Infinite.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 21, 2021, 01:17:57 AM
Finished Halo Wars. Started up Halo: Reach. Hoping to make my way through everything in chronological order before the release of Halo Infinite.

I've since finished Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, and the Earth missions in Halo 2. Halo 3: ODST up next, then back to Halo 2.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Polished off the final couple of Mass Effect 2 DLCs I was leaving until after the suicide mission. On to the third game now. Looking forward to seeing whether it holds up as my favourite. (Controversy!)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil Remake

Still my favorite RE, the mansion setting is just too cool. I upped the difficulty a notch as well to shake it up a bit, still did very well considering.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

I'm doing significantly better at this on a replay. I still can't hit Birkin's eyes for shit, though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished the campaign of Mass Effect 3.

I won't claim this is a better game than the second, but upon reflection it remains my favourite of the three. I love the fact that the war is actually happening now, and all the really bleak subject matter that comes with that. More major characters die than I remember too - even playing pretty carefully I lost a couple beyond the enforced story casualties. I was also a bit surprised at how the character interaction mechanics actually felt a little ropey at times compared to the second game. But overall the positives far outweigh the negatives for me. One of the best openings to any game I've ever played.

I'm onto the Citadel DLC now, which I saved for last because tonally it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the rest of the game. But damn if it isn't a complete riot. Turning the game into a buddy action comedy was the perfect way to say goodbye to these great characters.

Stitch

Stitch

Finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate HD (how's that for a long title?)
It's not bad, but the gameplay is a little unsatisfying. The combat feels off, and the gameplay itself can be surprisingly hard. Unfortunately, since it has no lives or real penalties (you get respawned at the beginning of the current section you're in), it means the game itself is easy.

The two opposing qualities means it's entertaining but gets tedious. You try a section, die, work out what you did wrong, and then get it right. If you die multiple times, you just redo it over and over. Since some bits are hard, this ends up happening and so it gets a little boring.

I'd only play it if you're a big fan of Castlevania, and even then, I still couldn't fully recommend it.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 10, 2021, 12:34:50 AM
Resident Evil Remake

Still my favorite RE, the mansion setting is just too cool. I upped the difficulty a notch as well to shake it up a bit, still did very well considering.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

I'm doing significantly better at this on a replay. I still can't hit Birkin's eyes for shit, though.
Love the RE games. REmake is a classic, though my favourite is OG RE3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed