AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 164,630 times)

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I'm curious as to which design the fans liked most. I'm partial to the frst Predator: sweet and simple.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As in face and skin?

Darkness

Darkness

I like the first two predator designs very much. Probably go with the first.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Id go for the P2 design, just cause it was a bit darker and malevolent.

Scree

Scree

I think I still like the original Predator design the most. The one from P2 looked more badass but somehow also more mechanical especially when he was moving the mandibles. The original was way smoother and more natural looking in it's mimic and expressions.

Scar from AVP was cool too. Different but I still liked him a lot. Another individual of the Predator race with his own personality and look. The AVP Elder again was just awesome!!! :)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I didn't really like the insect looking face on the Pred 1, I prefer the Pred 2 design

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

I like P1 and AvP the most. But the Celtic mask was simply the best and most awesome design. May be another Predator will top that design from AvP2.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Predator 1, hands down.
It seemed more believable and more "alien" than the other designs.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2007, 07:12:53 PM
As in face and skin?

All traits put together...

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

AVP and the original were my favorites, didn't like the extra mandible stubs in the second one.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I thought the colors and designs on the second Predator looked pretty good; they were very elaborate and remided me of a snake-skin.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

2nd predator had a unqiue design on his forehead.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Feb 06, 2007, 01:42:29 AM
AVP and the original were my favorites, didn't like the extra mandible stubs in the second one.

I just watched Predator 2 again last night and I just noticed them... they're ok, but at least they look better than the mandibles in the AvP version. *shudders* I hated those...

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

I definitely have to agree on that one. Scar just looked stupid. They gave him bigger eyes and stuff so he can apeal more as a hero rather than a villian.  :-\

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

yeah I noticed scar's design, in my eyes looked much too human and heroic. Even though he wiped out nearly half the people he still turned out to be "the big hero"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed