NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 835,964 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 09, 2020, 06:41:25 PM
I'm still trying to find my Gorilla Alien, I've got it in a box somewhere but I haven't tracked it down yet.
UPDATE I have found my Gorilla Alien, it is still as awesome as I remember.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Thinking of getting that ultimate big chap even though I have a couple variants already

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Deathbearer on May 14, 2020, 12:31:24 AM
Thinking of getting that ultimate big chap even though I have a couple variants already
I'm still waiting for my preorder to ship from BBTS, it keeps getting delayed.

Predalien91

Predalien91

I cancelled my pre order at BBTS. Found the Rhino Alien at Wal-Mart of all places.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 14, 2020, 02:08:33 AM

It is on Amazon right now (or was when I got it about a month ago.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 09, 2020, 03:32:28 PM
Picked these bad boys up on ebay. I should have started getting them earlier but my goal is to display them with the kenner versions I still have from my childhood. The Rhino is amazing looking, I need that too lol.

I think I will forever keep kicking myself for not getting the gorilla when I had the chance at retail stores. I still remember holding it and then placing it back on the shelf. -_-

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus on May 16, 2020, 03:06:56 AM

I was actually going to skip the Ultimate Big Chap but I found one in Walmart of all places while I was grabbing some other things.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 17, 2020, 06:23:11 PM
Quote from: A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus on May 16, 2020, 03:06:56 AM

I was actually going to skip the Ultimate Big Chap but I found one in Walmart of all places while I was grabbing some other things.
The extras included make it worth a purchase.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Walmart Canada doesn't seem to sell Neca toys, the only place here are comic book and record stores and eb games usually has them.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Got my Rhino Alien today!

This thing is a beast! Neca has gone next level with this figure, the sculpt is crazy detailed and the articulation is great. But what really surprised me the most is how sturdy and well built it is. Nothing on this figure feels weak or like its going to break like other Neca aliens. Its a gem in my collection and now my favorite Neca figure. They took such a silly premise and really hit a home run imo.

Also a surprise was that all the joints weren't stuck and frozen with paint. They were snug but moved with no issues.

p.s This thing is huge!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Got my gorilla and mantis aliens and got the kenners all set how I want. I have to say i'm pretty suprised how much I love them, they really hit a nostaliga sweet spot and I love the re-designs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm struggling to get my Mantis to stand. He's been the worse one I've had so far in terms of that. But that's looking good, Buddy!

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 25, 2020, 05:19:39 PM
I'm struggling to get my Mantis to stand. He's been the worse one I've had so far in terms of that. But that's looking good, Buddy!
Ah so it's not just my Mantis Xenos that have difficulty standing (they do after some delicate posing). I'm thinking about making some transparent stand to support them for poses.
Sometimes posing the Xenos can have one topple over, leading to a domino effect - not very menacing looking.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 25, 2020, 05:19:39 PM
Does yours have super loose leg joints that can't support the weight of the figure? Because that's how mine is.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So, I found and purchased the Batman/ALIENS two-pack over at the Walmart in West Berlin, NJ! I wasn't even really expecting to find it along with the Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps Predator pack over there, but I found the two and they were lying there waiting for someone to pick them up. So I had to pick between the two of them, and I wound up getting this one-- more so for the Batman. Although the Joker Alien is indeed a unique figure in that it's actually a Jokerized Xenomorph!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed