AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 07:54:01 AM

Author
AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon? (Read 17,003 times)

Corporate

I have played The First one I did not play the second one But I hope I will And for the third one ... I am  looking forward. cant wait :D
Hope the expansion set will be set on the Xenomorph Home Planet

ColdDeadEyes

man the alien home planet would be so bad ass!!! sooooo much HR Giger mateial to use that it would look amazing!!
Might even fill in where that Alien Pilot came from in Alien....so much that could be used.......oh im excited lol

ColdDeadEyes

hahahahahaah 3 days on easy! your takin the piss! i did it on easy in just over an hour just to collect the trophies i missed when playin it on hard lol

Mike

Mike

Alien took me a couple of hours on normal. Predator, about a day. Marine did take me 3 days! lmao on normal

spinksy

Good news!!

Agreed that they need to patch the current one as there a few things that need fixing but great news all round!

A sequel will give the perfect chance to improve an perfect the game.

(and a co-op campaign would rock!!)

37smiles

37smiles

ok i do agree that there are tiny problems with this game,most of them small enough to be overlooked.but a sequal would be amazing.i have complete faith that rebellion will fix alot of stuff.heres a list of hopeful tweeks:
1.longer story/levels
2.a f**kin speargun for gods sake!
3.pick whatever character you want on XBL!
4.new killmoves!(those are awesome!)
5.marine walks a little faster
6.unlockable content(extra cool shit)
7.co-op campaign
and finaly...
8.QUEEN FIGHT!(maby 2 at once!)
if they do this right then this game is going to be amazing.ive waited 10 years to play alien vs. predator again and i got my wish.and now that its out and theres ALREADY talk about a sequal,ive never been happier.ill pray everyday that they do make it,and wait for the day i can play AVP2!

37smiles

37smiles

......and keep going with the homeworlds.its cool to see new shit.ive always wanted to see the alien homeworld so im very curious.so dont listen to "skull-splitter" he dosent know what hes talking about.

Neftus

Neftus

I hope they put netgun for predator in the sequal would be sweet to trap a marine and see hes m8s trying to save him but no hope. but not for the MP only if its hard to use and needs skill then maybe. Maybe a vision mode to see preds or something they dont need to be that usefull but it would be sweet to stalk a prey and check different vision modes   :D  

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

Sequel needs - playable chestbursters, facehuggers, predaliens, queens in SP/MP.  Taunt/Growl button for ALL species.  Crouch button. Evac game mode.  More maps.   All classic Predator/Marine weapons + sound effects.   Weapon unlock system like COD.  MP character customizable kits.

Fujimaster

THIS IS GHOOD NEWS - REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!! Of course there will be patches and fixes for this one but another avp should be in the bag

Joe117

I beat this game on hard in 2 hours and I suck at games, but I'm thinking a sequel would be good in 3rd person, have sokme awesome combos and stuff, or first person and have more pred action, not not temple fights

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Wow, they only just released the game. ACM is supposed to be up next. Why don't we give Gearbox a chance to show what they can do before we start talking Rebellion sequels.

Sabres21768

f**k NO...no 3rd person EVER!

That crap sucks wet sack.

37smiles

37smiles

i 100% agree

-Sharky-

Before they start celebrating they should check out the feedback here on this site and fix the bugs and add dedicated servers so people actually keep playing it! If they don't fix the game as it is now, I'd sure like to see how many people who would actually buy the sequel   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed