NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!!

Started by NGR01, May 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Author
NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!! (Read 162,930 times)

armandxp

armandxp

#15
Yeah, I'd love for the review to start out, "you guys were wrong, so wrong" and that it had a fantastic story. That would be enough for me.....  :-)

Master

Master

#16
Ok. I think it`s time to say goodbye to everyone here. As Polish premiere is 20th July I`m going to stay away from Prometheus board till that time. Have fun and see you in July! ;)

TheLoon

TheLoon

#17
Quote from: Master on May 27, 2012, 06:31:53 PM
Ok. I think it`s time to say goodbye to everyone here. As Polish premiere is 20th July I`m going to stay away from Prometheus board till that time. Have fun and see you in July! ;)

I'm with you...the only thing I'll be looking at for the next 2 weeks is the rottentomatoes number and that's it...won't even read the 1 sentence blurbs from each review

Darth Vile

I'm surprised that some people want to be spoiled so close to the end. I'm eager to see a non-spoilerific review, but 4/5 days from it being on the big screen, I'm going to avoid the major spoilers from here in.  ;)

Nightmare Asylum

I can't wait to read a spoiler-free review once you see it, man! (You will be doing a spoiler free one, right?). I just need to prepare my train of thought before June 8th.

NGR01

NGR01

#20
Like i said before i won't write in full spoiler mode.
We'll see what the movie inspires me...
I hope i will be able to say that the trailer was either misleading or that massive stuff were left out of it ^^

13 hours to the screening  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o


Virgil

Virgil

#21
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 27, 2012, 09:31:28 PM
I can't wait to read a spoiler-free review once you see it, man! (You will be doing a spoiler free one, right?). I just need to prepare my train of thought before June 8th.

This. Also NGR01, have a great time you lucky git  ;) :D

Infected

Infected

#22
Quote from: NGR01 on May 27, 2012, 09:35:06 PM
13 hours to screening.

Like i said before i won't write in full spoiler mode.
I hope i will be able to say that the trailer was either misleading or that massive stuff were left out of it ^^
U will report the full story back here!!!  >:(

gooner_no1

Is the OP sure the screenings in France are tomorrow? I've been texting a friend who works for TF1 and they say there are no screenings scheduled for tomorrow.

Maybe it is for print media with long leads, rather than TV? Still, they are surprised by this.

NGR01

NGR01

#24
Then your friend is not "in the know" ^^
I never post BS about screenings.
I'm the first one who talked about the selected scenes screening taking place early april.
Definitly sure, my email invitation even says there are 2 screenings, one this monday afternoon and another tuesday morning.
I don't think Fox france makes screenng for print then another for tv.
It's for everyone.
:)

If you have question about the movie i'll answer them tommorrow night.
If the answer is really spoilery i take the right to refuse to answer it (depending on the level of spoiler involved).

Qwertify

Qwertify

#25
Quote from: NGR01 on May 27, 2012, 10:14:56 PM
Then your friend is not "in the know" ^^
I never post BS about screenings.
I'm the first one who talked about the selected scenes screening taking place early april.
Definitly sure, my email invitation even says there are 2 screenings, one this monday afternoon and another tuesday morning.
I don't think Fox france makes screenng for print then another for tv.
It's for everyone.
:)

If you have question about the movie i'll answer them tommorrow night.
If the answer is really spoilery i take the right to refuse to answer it (depending on the level of spoiler involved).

Yeah that sounds fine .. but you should do a full spoiler summary you know - just answer the big questions and mention any big surprises. I would think that those who would want to not be spoiled would just stay away. You can even make it a seperate thread and see how many views it gets.

Anyways - first and foremost just concentrate on the movie. Whatever happens later after the films is another things. I do hope you enjoy it. I know I will later in June when I drive down to Prague.

urvile

urvile

#26
I can't wait to read your review tomorrow! So jealous  ;D

Virgil

Virgil

#27
Quote from: Qwertify on May 27, 2012, 10:33:21 PM
Yeah that sounds fine .. but you should do a full spoiler summary you know - just answer the big questions and mention any big surprises. I would think that those who would want to not be spoiled would just stay away. You can even make it a seperate thread and see how many views it gets.

Eh?! Why would you want this?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Virgil_uk on May 27, 2012, 11:53:55 PM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 27, 2012, 10:33:21 PM
Yeah that sounds fine .. but you should do a full spoiler summary you know - just answer the big questions and mention any big surprises. I would think that those who would want to not be spoiled would just stay away. You can even make it a seperate thread and see how many views it gets.
Eh?! Why would you want this?

Yeah, that's just spoiler bait. How many times has the sentiment 'I wish I hadn't read that!' been posted on here in the last few weeks. People will dive on in there like moths to a flame (I know I will anyway). ;D

orchidal

orchidal

#29
^word. Spoilers to the end for me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News