MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,187,121 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 20, 2023, 05:09:24 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 10, 2023, 05:53:41 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 10, 2023, 04:38:10 PMI'm eagerly awaiting a "cool and good" verdict for The Marvels.  And a commitment to purchasing the steelbook.  Don't disappoint me.

Haven't seen it yet, probably won't get to until next weekend.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/9SIXFu7bIUYHhFc19G/giphy.gif
Might try and see it this week.

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 24, 2023, 12:37:44 PMhttps://twitter.com/cosmic_marvel/status/1727786665786138866

Im surprised they havent decided to bring her back as an older Magik from New Mutants

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well let's hope it's not two seasons of stop/start origin story like The Punisher was.

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Local Trouble

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

I really disliked that Marvel Studios went down the route of setting up KANG as their new 'big bad' going forward, and would have much preferred if Majors had been cast as either DOCTOR DOOM or GALACTUS for their post-THANOS threat in the first place.

But now that Majors has been dropped by Marvel, I hope they drop the KANG angle at this point too, rather than recast for any further appearances.

If Marvel can just focus on a decent DOOM or GALACTUS set-up in the upcoming FANTASTIC FOUR movie, then things might start to look up again for this franchise.  Either of these could make for a truly satisfying antagonist if done well.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Kang was a lame big bad anyway, especially following on from Thanos. Never been big on the Fantastic Four stuff, but Doctor Doom would be a far better choice than just recasting Kang imo.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

If they're gonna do Doctor Doom and the whole Secret Wars angle, they have to build him up and not just drop him in as this sudden big bad. Marvel has been incredibly lazy in their writing that that is ultimately what I'm expecting.

OR, since we're in an era of Marvel variants, they can simply recast Kang with another really good actor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed