Prometheus “Mission Transmission #2” Viral Video

Started by ikarop, Sep 26, 2012, 04:49:12 PM

Author
Prometheus “Mission Transmission #2” Viral Video (Read 10,613 times)

ikarop

Today 20th Century Fox has released a new viral video for Prometheus titled "Mission Transmission #2". It shows footage of Holloway being interviewed as well as several unseen Weyland vehicles. You can watch it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFcES7JwZQs

In related news, a couple of new concept art pieces from the film have been released online. You can see them here at the forums. Additionally a new prop image from the opening of the film can be found here.

Thanks to Taxemic for the link.

chupacabras acheronsis

that's probably the most nonsensical promotional material i've seen.

Nightmare Asylum

The Holloway bit was cool enough, I guess. But the rest was just...what?

LarsVader

I've said it before; Ridley has a serious thing for chairs!  ;)

Zenzucht

The glass one looks cool.

Ash 937

Nice video.  There is an element of quirkiness in this viral that I wish we could've had more of in the actual film.  Holloway comes off just as he did it the film, unprofessional and flat.  This video would've been cooler if he was someone I wanted to know more about.  The viral video that focused on David is still the best one imo.

Alien³

Ah another piece to the puzzle. 8)

RoaryUK

Like the viral before it.... some of the most pointless, uninteresting nonsense I've seen so far.  FOX is really scraping the barrel now!

whiterabbit

Guy's don't fall for it. We're being used as a focus group for Ridley's eventual redesign of the space jockey chair.

acrediblesource

teapot, chairs, chairs,chairs, massive truck, rocket engine for two, hover cycle?

Space Sweeper

This all means something.

To Ridley Scott.

acrediblesource

just so everyone isn't a retard, some of the virals are longer in length as stated on the track listing of extras on the bluray.
but i digress, most of you are retards. nothing wrong with it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 27, 2012, 02:34:40 PM
just so everyone isn't a retard, some of the virals are longer in length as stated on the track listing of extras on the bluray.

So umm, what?

acrediblesource

hrrmm... ermmm......gaahh....this!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 27, 2012, 02:49:53 PM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 27, 2012, 02:34:40 PM

So umm, what?

Zenzucht

The circle is now complete.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed