Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,737 times)

Accaris

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 14, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
Yeah, it shows how brutal the aliens can actually be.
yes i like the idea of aliens and violent brutal hostile creatures but rape doesn't sound so alien  

im cheap

lol

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: Venomcarnage24 on Nov 15, 2007, 01:29:22 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 14, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
Yeah, it shows how brutal the aliens can actually be.
yes i like the idea of aliens and violent brutal hostile creatures but rape doesn't sound so alien  :)

What is more alien than being raped by an alien?
The act is so bizarre and perverse that it would only make sense.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Nothing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its never been proven either way, and Scott has said the scene is intented to be ambigious.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=7772.0

Already there is a similar theme. ) Merge in one. )

wolfboy

wolfboy

I found that entire scene retarded. Lambert just stands there and gets killed.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 07:46:04 AM

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:49:47 AM

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.
Lambert was a dumbass. 

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:26 AM

Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM

Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.
I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM

Lambert was a dumbass. 

I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

Well you realise she couldn't move because the alien was standing right in front of her.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Well maybe she could've fought back even if it meant death.  I mean, who wants to see the alien taking down humans without any effort at all ::)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 08:40:28 AM
Well maybe she could've fought back even if it meant death.  I mean, who wants to see the alien taking down humans without any effort at all ::)

Didn't you read my above post?  Some people fight, some people get scared.  This is more realistic.  Also, standing completely still can be a good tactic at dealing with dangerous animals.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

After the Alien Alien-man-raped Parker like a small child, I think she was pretty screwed regardless. Even if she would have hurt it, the acid would have killed her or made an irreparable hole in the hull that would've had her die Newborn style. She was pretty much dead and knew it. What I doubt she was aware of was that the Alien was going to screw her over in a much less metaphorical fashion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed