Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor)

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 18, 2022, 06:04:36 PM

Author
Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor) (Read 8,093 times)

Kailem

That skin looks great! Happy to see a couple of icons and even a motion tracker emote too!

And even though it wasn't in that video, apparently we're getting a Ripley skin as well!

https://twitter.com/KrxnkyFG/status/1562191285221335041?s=20&t=hVbD_5OfAhuKEpGIWGbiIQ

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do I need to buy a Season Pass? And unlock the outfits through progression?

Also a random Borg outfit! Oh, and Spock. So Star Trek's in there too. Which was previously stated and I forgot.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2022, 08:04:45 AMDo I need to buy a Season Pass? And unlock the outfits through progression?

Also a random Borg outfit! Oh, and Spock. So Star Trek's in there too. Which was previously stated and I forgot.

For the Alien it looks like you'll need the season pass and then unlock them through progression, yeah.

For Ripley and this facehugger hat that was also datamined though, since it doesn't look like either of them are on the battle pass track those'll probably be coming as a separate purchase option at some point either next week or in the weeks after, which is what they did with the Godzilla skins recently (Mechagodzilla was on the season pass, Godzilla, Burning Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah you had to buy separately).

Along with Spock and the Borg they've also found Uhura and a Klingon (which some vids are saying is Worf, but it just looks like a random Klingon to me), but I think those will also be separate from the battle pass track too.

Corporal Hicks

Guess I'm about to be playing a f**k-tonne of this game with a facehugger hat then! lol

Kailem

Yeah sadly when it went free to play they went heavy on the "oh you want these cool skins? PAY US!!" route.

Gonna have to pay extra for the new pass next week and however much extra on top of that they end up charging for the other ones as well.

Corporal Hicks

How much are the passes usually?

Kailem

They're 950 "Show Bucks", which comes out to £6.49 (to buy a pack of 1000, which is their cheapest/smallest real money currency purchase option).

You'll also earn show bucks from progressing along the season pass, so with any luck you might be able to get those other skins at least in part or in whole with the money you earn from progression, depending on how much they end up being.

Corporal Hicks

That's not too bad, I guess.

Kailem

Yeah it's certainly not as bad as something like Warzone, where the skin packs can cost up to £15.

But just like when they added the Godzilla vs Kong skins, I will shame myself once again if they end up adding Alien or Predator to that too.

Cosmic Incubation

I like Fall Guys, and I'm shameless in the fact that I will spend money on any game that has Alien/Predator cosmetics/content lol

I've been a fan of the Godzilla costumes the game has been putting out, and I'm glad the xeno costume looks as good as it does! Looks like I'll be buying and playing through another season pass/

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

It's not on Steam though?

Kailem

Kailem

Great to finally have an official announcement of what we've known for weeks now! ;D

And extra great that it's coming this week! After the first couple of potential starting dates for the new season came and went I was beginning to worry that it might not happy until nearer the end of the month!

Gonna have to put some more money on my PSN account to nab that season pass for the Alien outfit on Thursday!

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 12, 2022, 12:00:55 PMIt's not on Steam though?

No it used to be when it first came out, but then Epic bought it, made it free to play and turned it into an Epic Store-exclusive on PC.

I think people who had it on Steam prior to that can still play it, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

Cosmic Incubation

Nice! Looking forward to nabbing the xeno in another multiplayer game I enjoy.
I'm just glad that the Xeno is so early in the season pass so I don't have to grind so much lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed