0 (0%)
Queen (Aliens Fireteam Elite)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author
Best on-screen Alien (Read 9,353 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

No expiration on this poll. You have three votes each.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Mine would be Alien 1979 adult alien, Alien 3 1992 adult alien and resurrection adult alien.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Alien 1979 adult, Alien 3 adult, the Queen from Aliens.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Alien 1979 adult
Aliens 1986 Queen
Isolation 2014 adult Alien

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

1979 Adult - I feel it's a beautiful design.

Although I do think the longer, skeletal fingers on the hands, and the tails for the 1986 Adults were better.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I love the first film design a lot, but I also really love the Dog Alien design. The Warrior Xenomorphs from aliens are very good but for some reason I just like the Resurrection warriors alot, I guess the bipedal Digitigrade legs are interesting to me and how much intelligence they showed them displaying.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Alien Resurrection Warriors are excellently done and suit the film they feature in, I really do not appreciate them popping up in AVP and AVP Requiem looking worse each time though.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Spoiler
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I just noticed that big chap has 6 fingers. I learn something new about this movie almost every day.

Kradan

Kradan

Stompy, Runner and Queen

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 14, 2022, 12:45:10 PMThe Alien Resurrection Warriors are excellently done and suit the film they feature in, I really do not appreciate them popping up in AVP and AVP Requiem looking worse each time though.

Res suits looked fine in AvP,return to black colour was nice. But AvPR ... sigh

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 14, 2022, 07:12:52 PMStompy, Runner and Queen

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 14, 2022, 12:45:10 PMThe Alien Resurrection Warriors are excellently done and suit the film they feature in, I really do not appreciate them popping up in AVP and AVP Requiem looking worse each time though.

Res suits looked fine in AvP,return to black colour was nice. But AvPR ... sigh

They should have at least kept that sick oversized dorsal spine that the BTS book shows them with so they weren't literally the Rez suits sprayed black.

SiL

SiL

They changed the hands and also removed the digital digitigrade legs.

Kradan

Kradan

That reminds me, I really liked how AvP Aliens preferered walls and ceilings for movement

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Aug 14, 2022, 08:33:23 PMand also removed the digital digitigrade legs.

I kinda feel like that's a downgrade with that particular design.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I definitely agree. Yeah I didn't appreciate that myself either, they cut way too much cost and effort using that suit mold three times.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed