"He Wants It All Black!" - James Cameron Talks Aliens Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 17, 2021, 10:49:56 AM

Author
"He Wants It All Black!" - James Cameron Talks Aliens Poster (Read 4,456 times)

PsyKore

I definitely prefer the all black with the cool ALIENS font across it. Simple and effective. If it was made today, it'd probably have orange and blue halved lighting with Ripley and Hicks standing back-to-back with pulse rifles with the Queen lurching over them and every other character below them. :laugh:

But as far as posters, I always thought Alien 3's was the coolest with the spiral Queen embryo.

Corporal Hicks

While I do genuinely love the simple and effectiveness of the all-black, I can't help but really like Ripley and Newt stood in the hive though.

Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 30, 2021, 09:23:11 AM
But as far as posters, I always thought Alien 3's was the coolest with the spiral Queen embryo.

That is easily a preach! Alongside the original egg, that is easily one of the most iconic images from the series IMHO. I had that poster on my wall as a kid, but it got damaged (f**king idiot with the blue-tack) and have yet to find a reasonably priced replacement for it now I've got actual poster frames.

Kradan

Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 30, 2021, 09:23:11 AM
I definitely prefer the all black with the cool ALIENS font across it. Simple and effective. If it was made today, it'd probably have orange and blue halved lighting with Ripley and Hicks standing back-to-back with pulse rifles with the Queen lurching over them and every other character below them. :laugh:

Modern posters are piles of heads

BlueMarsalis79

That sounds like an insult from the UK, but it's just true.

StrangeShape

I also prefer the all black but like the Ripley/Newt as well, have it signed by few of the cast members. As for Alien 3, I like the embryo one but my preference is the one with Ripley

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed