Alien Awakening Fan Fiction Novel

Started by jorel04, Jun 18, 2021, 02:34:00 PM

Author
Alien Awakening Fan Fiction Novel (Read 3,627 times)

jorel04

jorel04

Hello everyone! First and foremost, thanks for allowing me on a great forum! I loved the podcast and the things I've seen thus far on the forum definitely shows there are awesome and inventive fans on here.

That's why I'm kind of priming the audience before posting my current project.... So, I'm a military science fiction author by trade (I first published in 2013) and I took a break from finishing my series to make a fan fiction conclusion to the Scott prequels. I will say that I know everyone added awesome fan fiction documents and stories, but my goal is to do a full on novel at about 300 pages.

Would anyone like to look at it when it's completed? I'd be glad to upload a PDF when it's complete. I just started it and doing a lot of research to make sure it's as accurate as I can, but I also want to share it with fellow fans during the draft phases. If you'd like to see it, please let me know and I'll periodically post where I'm at with previews of where I'm at in the process.

Thanks again, peeps!

jorel04

jorel04

I've posted my first typed draft of my novel!  Please leave me any comments/suggestions or email me with constructive criticism!  Thanks in advance, peeps!  I want to make sure we have something that bridges the gap from Alien Covenant to Alien and I hope that I did the franchise justice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed