More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2021, 05:53:22 AM

Author
More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5! (Read 68,077 times)

judge death

Quote from: Evanus on Jun 14, 2021, 09:09:44 PM
Yeah, not exactly the smartest bunch. I can only hope Disney/20th doesn't listen to them.  :D
I fear its those that makes up most of the fanbase and movie goers and we here are like 1% of the fanbase who take it much more seriously and good taste in the matter. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Do we have good taste, though?

judge death

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 14, 2021, 09:22:26 PM
Do we have good taste, though?
I would say so, ridgetop, corporal hicks, and SM, trash queen etc are fans I love to talk to and have good ideas and genuine love for the franchise, we might argue and not see eye to eye but we respect it and accept our differences and best lore and movie ideas I´ve seen is from here.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 14, 2021, 09:14:42 PM
It's the same people who will be saying Ridley Scott did nothing incorrect in ten years.

I wonder if I'll stop liking Prometheus if it becomes trendy online to praise it?

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it trends."

Immortan Jonesy

Ooh! It damn well 'urts!  :'(

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
;D
[close]
[close]
[close]

KiramidHead

kwisatz

It's the strangest thing though: There's stuff where I don't care one bit what other people think of it and there's other stuff where sometimes it hurts a bit to see people openly trash what I'm fond of.

Have yet to figure out the actual (psychological) mechanism behind this.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: kwisatz on Jun 14, 2021, 09:42:46 PM
It's the strangest thing though: There's stuff where I don't care one bit what other people think of it and there's other stuff where sometimes it hurts a bit to see people openly trash what I'm fond of.

Have yet to figure out the actual (psychological) mechanism behind this.

Actually that's an interesting point.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 14, 2021, 09:37:39 PM
Ooh! It damn well 'urts!  :'(

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
;D
[close]
[close]
[close]

Certainly it hurts!

Immortan Jonesy

XENOMORPHOSIS

Without divulging into insulting one cat like both Ridleu Scott's Prequels and want a conclusion as well as Blomkamp's efforts. Franchise has had it rough since Aliens vs Predator Requiem, Alien vs Predator, Alien Resurrection ect, "I'm aware these films have their qualities and defenders."

One slight thing to consider could have the cancelation of Neill's Alien Awakening was partly being unimpressed with his script, though BanditIncoprated's video is old he made a critique that Blomkamp's movies are a bit repetitive of ideas and formulaic. Skip to 11:37
https://youtu.be/7VzXQvtCnkI?t=697

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

I am loving all this new concept artwork. It's nice to see new images emerge all these years later....it be great to see this in some sort of format....or better still GET IT MADE!!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Bloody Atax...

skhellter

https://djahalland.com/alien-5

a TON of new art over on Thooren's site.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed