Legendary Encounters - An ALIEN Deck-Building Game

Started by Mr. Domino, Oct 09, 2013, 02:49:39 PM

Author
Legendary Encounters - An ALIEN Deck-Building Game (Read 73,268 times)

darktranq

I have the entire premiere and Alien: Resurrection CCG cards, except one - Small Arms from the premiere set.

Happy to pay someone for a single card. Was a promo card not in the regular packs.

Used to play the game all the time, had very kick ass decks, especially a tough Marines deck to play against both aliens and predators.

[cancerblack]

Between this and the other thread, it's seeming more and more like I can flog off all my TTG stuff. Who needs Spess Mahreins or Pokemans when I can have Aliens, Aliens and more Aliens?

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Oct 28, 2013, 11:26:56 PM
Between this and the other thread, it's seeming more and more like I can flog off all my TTG stuff. Who needs Spess Mahreins or Pokemans when I can have Aliens, Aliens and more Aliens?

Indeed good sir. Indeed.

Xenomrph

I still have a very large WH40k Necron force - I like the minis enough that I'm in no hurry to get rid of them.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 30, 2013, 04:09:37 AM
I still have a very large WH40k Necron force - I like the minis enough that I'm in no hurry to get rid of them.

I still have a small Tyranid force. Probably gonna hang on to them since their new codex is just around the corner.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 30, 2013, 04:09:37 AM

TBH, I'll never get rid of my Necrons. I may not like what they've become, but they were the first full-sized army I ever painted completely, and they have a special place in my heart. Plus, I love the glowy green bitz. ;)

Xenomrph

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the green bitz. :P

At first I didn't really like how their new codex rebooted their backstory, but the more I thought about it the more I was okay with the changes.

PRJ_since1990

I feel like popularity has diminished on this since Prodos announced their upcoming game and started their Kickstarter. Has anyone heard any more about this new card game?

[cancerblack]

Not a whisper. I wouldn't get worried though, it was only announced, what, a month ago?

Mr. Domino

Upper Deck is going to have a booth at BGG.CON next week - hopefully they'll have something to share about the game then. I'll be on hand, and shall bring back pictures and/or relevant info, if any is to be had.

[cancerblack]

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Nov 14, 2013, 12:52:31 AM
Not a whisper. I wouldn't get worried though, it was only announced, what, a month ago?
Not worried, just curious :)
Quote from: Mr. Domino on Nov 14, 2013, 05:01:04 AM
Upper Deck is going to have a booth at BGG.CON next week - hopefully they'll have something to share about the game then. I'll be on hand, and shall bring back pictures and/or relevant info, if any is to be had.
Very cool! Thank you in advance!

Xenomrph

If they have any promo cards or anything cool, make sure to get enough for all of us.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 15, 2013, 05:16:48 AM
If they have any promo cards or anything cool, make sure to get enough for all of us.

And mail them to the land(s) down under.

Xenomrph

Actually I think he should do it right and hand-deliver them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed