Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,016 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: David's Creation on Jan 27, 2019, 03:05:28 AM
The McFarlane face sculpt looks absolutely nothing like Michael Biehn.  I wonder if McFarlane didn't score the likeness rights so they had to intentionally make him look different.

IIRC it was this situation.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 28, 2019, 05:31:58 AM
The K-Series!  ;D

Kind of. But it uses a lot of new articulation. This is more or less the figure we're getting with the upcoming Alien: Resurrection figures. Just with a better paint job that's more unique. The little snippet backstory on the back of the packaging material is also legit.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 28, 2019, 06:28:34 PM
Indeed.

Has to be my favorite alien figure (queen excluded) since the Alien: Defiance warrior...which in my mind is a Praetorian.

The Old One

The Old One

C.S Engineer, Protomorph, W-Y Commando & Scarface Predator myself.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 28, 2019, 03:35:05 AM

Lol @
"Ages 17 and up"
Never noticed that on the packaging before :D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Picking a favorite from the Aliens line would be hard for me...I'd say as far as humans go its between Smartgun Vaz and "yelling" Hudson.
For Aliens I'm torn between the Defiance xeno and the Gorilla tribute.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

The hype for this figure is real.

https://youtu.be/hMqS-BWEPIc

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It really could easily pass for a K-series alien

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 29, 2019, 10:33:58 PM
It really could easily pass for a K-series alien

Only sad part is very few of these were produced as a comic con exclusive. What few are on Ebay sell for big bucks.

CelticP

CelticP

They're going too for sure release an AvP-R Ultimate figure thing with Wolf, so you'll get your chance. Just paint it piss yellow and you can have the weird TMNT Xeno thing,  ;D

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: CelticP on Jan 30, 2019, 02:26:21 AM
They're going too for sure release an AvP-R Ultimate figure thing with Wolf, so you'll get your chance. Just paint it piss yellow and you can have the weird TMNT Xeno thing,  ;D

Different sculpt. This one is actually unique. It's not the AvP xeno as I originally thought.

CelticP

CelticP

Requiem version not the AvP one. It matches up with the original one they did years ago, with updated articulation.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I finally got my hands on the Ultimate Blue Aliens Warrior, I dig it a lot. I think my only "complaint" is that the shins seem like they could warp easily and make the figure not stand straight - the prior Aliens Warriors had this problem, and it doesn't look like it's been improved.

I'm on the fence on if I like this figure more than the "domed" Aliens Warrior from the Burke two-pack, I really think that's a neat blend of the Alien/Aliens designs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed