Bosses

Started by Hybrid King, Jan 11, 2013, 08:05:26 PM

Author
Bosses (Read 8,502 times)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 12, 2013, 10:02:04 PM
I kind of want Gearbox to have a Predator mask or a chestbursted Engineer just lying around in some obscure area of the game that only the people who bother to explore will find, just to see the chaos that will erupt here. :P

Heh, some fans just want to watch the canon burn...  8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jan 12, 2013, 10:04:37 PM
I kind of want Gearbox to have a Predator mask or a chestbursted Engineer just lying around in some obscure area of the game that only the people who bother to explore will find, just to see the chaos that will erupt here. :P

I see what you did there.  8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jan 12, 2013, 10:04:37 PM

Date: February 12, 2013

Everyone is flipping their shit over the discovered Predator helmet and chestbursted corpse of an Engineer in ACM.

I'm just sitting here watching the fandom and canon burn to the ground, while sitting back with a drink in one hand and a cigar in another, while wearing a top hat, Gearbox's trolling of the fan base has been successful, it has split, all is right in the world.

This is King Rathalos, just some guy on the internet signing off.

The Runner

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Well...i hope we get a real boss not a ''pull this'' and ''press that'' to kill it.
I dont have a problem to see an engineer but pred will be too much.

*This is our Duel Runner....You are destined to fall!  (except if you agree with my opinion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTCgIHpQXE#

Gren_86

Gren_86

I just want a organic and authentic vibe to it, meaning no health bars for both player and AI. That would be a huge turn off for me!   

PFC Hudson

PFC Hudson

Besides a Queen, a Jockey, and a Jockey Alien would be acceptable and most believable. I'm sure there will be some sort of mutant Alien we haven't seen yet though.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PFC Hudson on Jan 13, 2013, 05:31:50 PM
Besides a Queen, a Jockey, and a Jockey Alien would be acceptable and most believable. I'm sure there will be some sort of mutant Alien we haven't seen yet though.
Wouldn't a Jockey alien just be a normal alien? Except maybe a little bigger?

The Runner

The Runner

No, it would be bigger an totally different looking based on it spawnin off a possibly sessile organism.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 13, 2013, 07:48:49 PM
No, it would be bigger an totally different looking based on it spawnin off a possibly sessile organism.
But, aren't jockeys just basically humans from what we saw in Prometheus?

The Runner

The Runner

Prometheus universe =/= Alien universe.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 13, 2013, 11:39:38 PM
Prometheus universe =/= Alien universe.
So, f**k everything seen in Prometheus?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I want to see a giant facehugger that acts like Shelob.

SM

SM

You rang?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Oh schnapp!  Well, it's just more proof that video game developers are way ahead of their time and that we should expect nothing less than a wholly original work of genius from Gearbox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed