Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,034 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I just played a 2-hour game of Firefight with my friend. My god.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 25, 2010, 11:12:27 PM
I just played a 2-hour game of Firefight with my friend. My god.

The only Firefight achievement I have is the, 200,000 points on the Coastal Highway one. Oh I also have Be Like Marty.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

We got almost 500 000 points. It was on Alpha Site. We got to set 4. The furthest I'd ever gotten before that was 2.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That's very high, what difficulty were you on?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Normal.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I did mine on easy. Took forever. :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I feel dirty now. Very dirty. 2 hours...

Aeus

Aeus

Play moar.

VEF214

VEF214

Who here is getting Reach? Post your XBL gamertag and we might be able to get an entire AVPG group together for customs / forge.  ;D ;D ;D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am gettin Reach. i played a demo a while back and was addicted.
That and the level made me think of 2001 a Space Odyssey and any game with a level that makes me think of one of my favorite movies if only for a moment is worth the money.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I'm getting Reach, day one, Legendary edition. I'm also excited because I recently got the last of the Halo achievements (I now have every achievement for Halo 3, ODST, and Wars) so I'll be getting the Halo Waypoint bonus armor immediately.

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Jul 26, 2010, 12:51:07 AM
I'm getting Reach, day one, Legendary edition. I'm also excited because I recently got the last of the Halo achievements (I now have every achievement for Halo 3, ODST, and Wars) so I'll be getting the Halo Waypoint bonus armor immediately.

Same here. Gamestop Recon armor as well day one, it's gonna be sweet. Good job on those achievements. I don't have the drive to get them all, especially the ones in Halo Wars (bleh). I'm not too interested in avatar armor or looks. From day one I had a winner and I've just barely tweaked it ever since. Anyone else getting Legendary? One thing I have to say is that the flaming helmet better stay exclusive for Legendary buyers or I'll be pissed.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Precisement.

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 26, 2010, 12:29:24 AM
I am gettin Reach. i played a demo a while back and was addicted.
That and the level made me think of 2001 a Space Odyssey and any game with a level that makes me think of one of my favorite movies if only for a moment is worth the money.

Which level made you think of SO?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Sword Base I think.
It had some panels that had red light bands on them. They made me think of Hal. I mean, the light was exact. Trivial I know.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed