Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,911 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Can someone explain "World Forge" Concept to me? I know there are many ways to alter the maps or a map, but what else is there? Can we actually put terrain on maps and not just structures, vehicles, etc? Explain please.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Did you watch the video? I don't think there's much to add to what was said there at this point.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 24, 2010, 05:58:41 AM
Did you watch the video? I don't think there's much to add to what was said there at this point.
QFT

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 24, 2010, 05:58:41 AM
Well if I had audio then I would have watched it a long time ago. So I think theres much to add at this point without the assumption.

#6.0

#6.0

Imagine this.

A Predator, carrying a Brute Spiker.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

In a perfect world, all game developers would be held up to the standard of Bungie. Excellent gameplay, wonderful graphics, a riveting cinematic experience, and incredible community interaction.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I haven't seen anything new about Reach since the beta came out. Trying to stay surprised. But I need to get my XBox fixed!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

You should probably just buy one of the new AnoreXboxes. Might be a better idea in the long run.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 24, 2010, 01:55:12 PM
You should probably just buy one of the new AnoreXboxes. Might be a better idea in the long run.

Actually, I just found a cheap way to fix mine. A friend was having the same problem (2 Red Rings every time he turned it on) so he sprayed a can of compressed air into the back of the XBox, blowing away all of the dust, and now it works. So I'm going to try that, and if that fails, maybe I'll get a new one around Christmas. After Christmas I'll be able to get Reach for only $40, anyways.

Also, did they ever announce a preorder bonus? Since I've been avoiding all spoilers, I don't know about this. If so, what is it?

FMGUY

FMGUY

Don't know if you guys already talked about this but Does anybody think that they will buy the legendary edition? I'm thinking of buy it just to show off to my friends who are huge Halo fans.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No, I won't be. The only franchise I'd do that with is Mass Effect. Maybe A:CM when it's finally released.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Neither will I. $60 is already a lot, and I'm not big into online gaming as much as I was, because people take it way to seriously. I enjoy custom games, though. But, my favorite part of Halo is the story. And the standard game will give me the epic story that I'm waiting for.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 24, 2010, 04:56:36 PM
Neither will I. $60 is already a lot, and I'm not big into online gaming as much as I was, because people take it way to seriously. I enjoy custom games, though. But, my favorite part of Halo is the story. And the standard game will give me the epic story that I'm waiting for.

Custom games are awesome, I prefer them to Matchmaking.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 24, 2010, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 24, 2010, 04:56:36 PM

Custom games are awesome, I prefer them to Matchmaking.

Yep, definitely. When I fix my XBox, we should play some custom games in Halo 3 sometime!

Grizzly

Grizzly

Forge World is going to be truly amazing. I am thinking about redoing like 300 all over again with the newly added NPC Spawn Points that I saw in the VidDoc. And maybe a military base as well.

Sad to say Halo is ending, But going out with a bang though :)
I am actually getting the new console for it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed