Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 734,074 times)

Mr. Self Destruct

Mr. Self Destruct

Quote from: Huol on Jul 06, 2010, 04:18:45 PM
They're both completely different games, get your tongue out of biowares c**t already.

Nevar!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Commander Shepard on Jul 06, 2010, 04:13:17 PM
Halo is fun as a mindless shooter, I wouldn't give it any more credit than that.

A fun and mindless shooter with Keith David and Robert Davi (Two brilliant actors), emotionally complex and three dimensional characters, spectacular world designs, and a plot of epic proportions.
You know, like Mass Effect, except for the Keith David and Robert Davi part.
I don't understand Halo hate.
To me, it is like saying Halloween is bad because Psycho is better, with Mass Effect being Psycho, the superior game, and Halo being Halloween, an entirely different entity with its own brand of genius.

Razz

Razz

Mass Effect will defeat Halo. Mass Effect 2 already has a better score on Metacritic than both Halo 2 AND Halo 3, is the highest rated game on the 360, and it has a much better storyline. :P

Halo is fun as a mindless shooter, I wouldn't give it any more credit than that.
::)

-Yawn-

Seriously you are comparing a totally different game to another different one, "Mass Effect will defeat Halo?" Yeah you really don't sound like a fanboy. ::)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Shepard, please stop making the rest of us ME fans look bad.

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 06, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

A fun and mindless shooter with Keith David and Robert Davi (Two brilliant actors), emotionally complex and three dimensional characters, spectacular world designs, and a plot of epic proportions.
You know, like Mass Effect, except for the Keith David and Robert Davi part.

Actually, Keith David is in Mass Effect.  :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Mass Effect's got Lance Henricksen too.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Okay, so except for the Robert Davi part.
However, i still think
Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 06, 2010, 05:37:19 PM
To me, it is like saying Halloween is bad because Psycho is better, with Mass Effect being Psycho, the superior game, and Halo being Halloween, an entirely different entity with its own brand of genius.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 06, 2010, 07:23:14 PM
Shepard, please stop making the rest of us ME fans look bad.

I second that.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 06, 2010, 07:26:15 PM
Mass Effect's got Lance Henricksen too.

Don't forget Martin Sheen and Seth Green!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

*cough*Martin*cough*

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Really? Martin f**kin Sheen one of the greatest actors of all time is in Mass Effect?!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The second one, yes.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

PRE ORDER TIME!  ;D

I still freaking love Halo. I have a real emotional investment in all the characters. Sure the gameplay is a bit bland in parts, but damn, that plot more than makes up for it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's already out, you idiot! Go, buy, now!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

(Rushes out door)

regueradela

regueradela

Halo is my favourite game whenever i find time i used to play it..I can't wait till they give the cheats for this game I bet it will be filled up so quickly to but why did they rate it 8 out of 10 it should've been a ten or at least a 9..Loved Halo 1 and 2, 3 was decent, then odst killed the series. But Im thoroughly interested about reach.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!
I7s 7/7/10 and i7s 7ime 7o celebra7e Halo in all i7s glory!

Be7ieve 7he 7ru7h 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed