Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 735,435 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=20880

DUU DUH DUH DAAAAAA DA! DUH DUH DUH DAAAAAA DA! DAAAAA DUH DA DUH DUH DA DAAAAA!

etc.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Space combat should be awesome, though I didn't read or watch anything about it yet. I didn't even read/watch anything about the new firefight. And I refuse to read about what the story is about. So yeah, I'm not going to be spoiled for this one.

But Space Combat sounds great! I can't wait to see how it works out!

On the topic of space combat, I always thought Space Combat would be fun in Halo Wars.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 05, 2010, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 05, 2010, 01:45:48 PM
Yes, each Halo game, while not exactly different from the last, takes the good points of the previous games and expands upon them to make a more user friendly experience. (Of course, Wars and ODST are exceptions because Wars is a different style game, and ODST is an expansion pack, so it pretty much plays like Halo 3 with a few tweaks). I think maybe the reason why the COD games are all identical is because they come out once a year, whereas the major Halo games come out every 3 years (CE, 2, 3, Reach). But, to keep the fans from getting anxious, some spinoff/expansion games like Wars and ODST are released.

EDIT: This isn't about this, but about Halo Reach, and I didn't want to double post. I just saw that Reach has space combat! I really want to see what its like, but I'm going to wait for the game to come out!!!  >:(

I didn't feel like much changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3. H3 just felt the same with new weapons and sharper graphics.

What about Forge and Theater? Combining those with Custom Games, and you have a completely new section of the game other than standard campaign and multiplayer.

I think that's a fair change.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

never played online, go figure :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

One thing that kinda annoys me about the space combat is that it looks like it automatically levels your ship out with a horizon of sorts. I don't want that; this is a space battle. There is no up or down, no horizon, no direction in which you should orient yourself.

Mr. Self Destruct

Mr. Self Destruct

Yeah, I used to like Halo, but after Halo 2 I gave up on it.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just pre ordered the legendary edition  ;D ;D   come  on sep 13.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 06, 2010, 06:18:03 AM
Just pre ordered the legendary edition  ;D ;D   come  on sep 13.

Fourteenth, sir. If only it was the thirteenth . . .

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Commander Shepard on Jul 06, 2010, 03:33:49 AM
Yeah, I used to like Halo, but after Halo 2 I gave up on it.

But...but Halo 2 and 3 had Keith David.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

And Robert Davi.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Oh my God. One of the bros from The Goonies is Rtas?
Awesome.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Eff yeah.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

When are Arbiter and Rtas going to get their own game?
They are my fav characters in the series.

Mr. Self Destruct

Mr. Self Destruct

Mass Effect will defeat Halo. Mass Effect 2 already has a better score on Metacritic than both Halo 2 AND Halo 3, is the highest rated game on the 360, and it has a much better storyline. :P

Halo is fun as a mindless shooter, I wouldn't give it any more credit than that.

Huol

Huol

They're both completely different games, get your tongue out of biowares c**t already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed