Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 700,080 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Jun 27, 2010, 04:36:30 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 27, 2010, 01:34:04 AM
Hoping to pre-order Reach next week...Legendary Edition no less ;D

Not to shatter your hopes, but I preordered mine months ago and everyone I talked to said the Legendary editions were selling like hotcakes wrapped inside the unreleased Harry Potter novel chronicling Hermione's bi-curious phase.

In short, I hope you do manage to grab one, but it's unlikely.

I'm sure it will still be available. Considering its $149.99, I don't think too many folks will go nuts for it.

Razz

Razz

I'm going for the Limited edition, just don't fancy stumping up for the legendary one.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 27, 2010, 06:14:07 AM

Not to shatter your hopes, but I preordered mine months ago and everyone I talked to said the Legendary editions were selling like hotcakes wrapped inside the unreleased Harry Potter novel chronicling Hermione's bi-curious phase.

I'm sure it will still be available. Considering its $149.99, I don't think too many folks will go nuts for it.

It's a game that has a huge, rabid fan base. The fact that MW2 fans payed $15 for three new maps and two remakes should tell you your chances of preordering Legendary.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I got my Legendary pre-order in months ago.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Just gonna get the standard. I'll be happy with no bonuses. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Jun 27, 2010, 02:16:57 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 27, 2010, 06:14:07 AM

It's a game that has a huge, rabid fan base. The fact that MW2 fans payed $15 for three new maps and two remakes should tell you your chances of preordering Legendary.

So does God of War 3 and I still managed to pre-order the Ultimate Edition.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I canceled my pre-order of Reach. With the limited money I have and no job, I have to prioritize. Based on the beta, Reach isn't exactly high on my list.

gamerstation151

gamerstation151

I don't care what anyone says but halo is the most overrated thing in the history of mankind... And i don't really like it that much

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Good for you, but I think you posted in the wrong thread. Posting that here might piss people off. Like me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: gamerstation151 on Jun 28, 2010, 08:27:26 PM
I don't care what anyone says but halo is the most overrated thing in the history of mankind... And i don't really like it that much

IMO, COD is. The game is horrible online.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I don't care what anyone says but halo is the most overrated thing in the history of mankind
You have a right to state your opinion, even if it is a hollow criticism.

And i don't really like it that much
So you do like it.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 28, 2010, 08:34:48 PM

IMO, COD is. The game is horrible online.

Goddammit, Nightmare, you stole my post.

Razz

Razz

Well why bother posting in a Halo thread if you dislike the series? That would be like me posting in a Mario thread to vent my hatred for the series but i don't because there isn't any point in me doing so plus i know there is as many people who love it aswell as those who think its overated but whatever.

Your entitled to your oppinion sure but theres a difference between sharing your oppinion and trolling.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ok, I've decided against the Legendary Edition...I just wanted that statue lol, but I bet I could probably order one separately from eBay at some point. I don't really care for the other extras like an embroidered patch of Making-of documentary.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I hope it has RVB episodes, like Halo 3's did. I didn't get H3's Legendary and have regretted it ever since.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed