Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 735,114 times)

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Than why are they remaking the books? It happens that way because that is the way the company wants it to happen.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Microsoft likes money. That it and that's all. H3 was going to be the final Halo game but Microsoft offered big bucks for them to stay on. They have already announced work on a new IP and signed a 10 year agreement with Activision.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

It is a company, what else is it supposed to care about?

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Basher917 on May 23, 2010, 04:56:33 AM
hate how halo reach iis going to be bungie's last[/b] game
As much as i love Halo i'd rather see Bungie work on a new IP now.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

it isn't there games are just going to be published by activison now but this will be there last halo game if that is what you ment

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't even see how Halo Reach is going to break The Fall of Reach's canon. One takes place in space, the other on land. Sometimes I really hate Micro$oft.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 11:38:29 AM
I don't even see how Halo Reach is going to break The Fall of Reach's canon. One takes place in space, the other on land. Sometimes I really hate Micro$oft.
I think it is more about Halo: First Strike.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 24, 2010, 05:49:29 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 11:38:29 AM
I think it is more about Halo: First Strike.

Still, I don't see it. First Strike is about a completely different group of Spartans holding out under ground. The guys in Halo Reach can either die, fly off the planet, or go into hiding, and First Strike will be fine.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 23, 2010, 10:30:29 AM
it isn't there games are just going to be published by activison now but this will be there last halo game if that is what you ment
sorry i meant to say this is the last Halo game there making

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh no worries ;) Most hardcore gamers think halo is being milked now anyway. (not me just gamers in general)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's why I'm glad Reach is a fresh start. It's something new that we haven't seen before, kinda like ODST.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer on some forums I read they are coming round to the new start they are trying to do with it if that makes sence.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not sure I understood your sentence.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The only thing I think that is milking the franchise is releasing the three old books. I don't want those changed just so Micro$oft gets more money, I mean so canon errors are fixed...

None of the games have milked the series so far. We had an epic TRILOGY (Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3), so one could expect three games from that. We had a spin off (Halo Wars) which was done in a completely different style while staying true to the series we know and love. We had an expansion (Halo 3: ODST), which people should be happy for, but instead complain about. And now we are getting a new game in the series (Halo Reach) which follows the formula of the trilogy, and looks GREAT! so far.

Razz

Razz

Release for Halo Reach is..................

http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid26642

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed