Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 734,090 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 03, 2010, 10:10:15 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on May 03, 2010, 10:03:05 PM
QUICK QUESTION!
If I stop my download or turn off the console will it pick up in the same spot and continue downloading again or will it restart completely?

Yes, I think so. Mine was doing that, but it was constantly being interrupted by my XBox shutting itself off.

I hate those 2 Red Rings...:/
Wow well im screwed if im forced to remove my xbox from the tv its on now. FML.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Cellien

Cellien

^ Nice videos.  Really liked the Mario Kart one!

I played Reach last night for a while, never had any problems connecting at all.  It was very snappy actually.  Graphics look pretty much like Halo 3 but the new abilities are pretty cool.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Cellien on May 04, 2010, 05:03:54 PM
Graphics look pretty much like Halo 3

Bwuh?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Finally got into multiple games! My friend and I played for a couple of hours on Team Slayer and I went up to Corporal, bought the CQC helmet and both Scout shoulders. :) Sucks that you don't get to keep your armor after the Beta but at least I can look cool whilst it lasts. ;D

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 04, 2010, 06:51:58 PM

Bwuh?

Is it that surprising?  Looks really nice and clean but nothing's going to blow you away when compared to Halo 3 and ODST.  At least on multiplayer...  I was playing on a projector though so I'm sure to really compare, I'd need to play it on a regular sized screen.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really want to play! I hate red rings. I'm gonna need to bring my ODST to a friends house.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Cellien on May 04, 2010, 08:36:24 PM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 04, 2010, 06:51:58 PM

Bwuh?

Is it that surprising?  Looks really nice and clean but nothing's going to blow you away when compared to Halo 3 and ODST.  At least on multiplayer...  I was playing on a projector though so I'm sure to really compare, I'd need to play it on a regular sized screen.

I don't know what you're talking about, maybe something's wrong with the projector, but this game is miles away from Halo 3.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's still in Beta, too. The graphics will probably be better in the final product. Anyways, Reach=favourite Halo game (so far.)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 04, 2010, 09:46:14 PM
It's still in Beta, too. The graphics will probably be better in the final product. Anyways, Reach=favourite Halo game (so far.)

I hope they beef up the weapon selection. Halo 3 might not have had many useful weapons, but the variety was there. Other than that, Reach is one of the greatest console shooters I've played.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

How the hell do you assassinate someone? Ive hit X, B and Y and nothing happend. Do you hold the button or something? Other than that its pretty fun, the new weapons are fun as hell once you get the hang of 'em. Stalker is my fav AA and I cannot stand f#$king jetpacks, the first match I played the whole team just camped on a building acting like Ironman and shit. Its cool though I enjoyed sniping em' outta the sky w/ the new needler rifle. Got some cool pics too.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

RB. You press RB.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Had to change the control scheme to "Recon" just to be able to function properly. Other than that I'm liking it okay. Kinda annoyed with some things like how people can just deploy the shield and wait on a teammate to come wreck your shit, and I don't like how Stealth f**ks your radar up the ass, but I do like that the Plasma Rifle is actually good, the pistol is on the way to being good again, Jetpacks are fun, and I like the Sword map.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is the pistol's power comparable to either Halo or Halo 2?

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 05, 2010, 01:21:47 AM
RB. You press RB.

Thanks, thats kinda cool you can stealth kill someone. Where's the game mode they're hyping the shit out of where its elites vs spartans? Im sick of the same TWO maps already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed